clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot pumped farts

neroangelus

RE: Hot pumped farts

Thank you for your support. I think this method does work better then the quote unquote real farts. When it's real from just foods it sucks they actually don't fart nearly as loud or as good. This way they have full or at least majority control of how much air they can blow out.

RE: Hot pumped farts

Originally posted by neroangelus
    Thank you for your support. I think this method does work better then the quote unquote real farts. When it's real from just foods it sucks they actually don't fart nearly as loud or as good. This way they have full or at least majority control of how much air they can blow out.
    Some people prefer for their partners to have orgasms for real, and not to fake it. Even when the acting is good, it's not the same if a girl never was enjoying it that much and was only pretending. By the same token, some people just prefer the fart videos they watch to be natural, even if that means the farts end up smaller. I'm among these people. I don't watch "pumped air" videos because to me they are not really farting, they are catering to some inflation fetish, not the fetish I have. No big deal but we're all different, and we all have different preferences. As long as people are straight about the videos they produce, I don't mind. It's when companies try to con us into believing pumped farts are real that I get annoyed.

It is not fake would you rather have audio sound in the background or a pump to pump air in her ass hole, smart people pump air in a girl ass hole dumb people put audio in the background and wonder why they store or they wedsite get BOOED.

Elite Member
    Originally posted by fart4me12
    It is not fake would you rather have audio sound in the background or a pump to pump air in her ass hole, smart people pump air in a girl ass hole dumb people put audio in the background and wonder why they store or they wedsite get BOOED.
    I agree..fake = dubbed IMO, pumped air still = fart in my book!

Baned User
    to each their own. i'm not pro pumping, but i am pro not getting enraged because we just found out that clipstore x pumps due to some minor misstep in the clip while without the clip that gave it away we'd still believe that it's real.

neroangelus
    I concure with the Jumpman, a fart is air being released through the rectum and colon, so even if the air is pumped it's stillbeing blown out through the butt. Dubbed is the poor audio stuff, liek when an idiot use a fart machine or a whoopi9e cushion, or some jazz like that. Even if the air being blown out wasn't produced through ingesting gassy food it still gives a greaty sound and great length of a fart and thats what I like to see.