clips4sale

Thread: Why do farts smell good to the farter?

Why do farts smell good to the farter?

you know, the farter always sits there smiling or whatever, why isn't as repulsive to that person as it is to the smeller?

Elite Member
    You know when you have an art class and you have that one particular student that thinks his artwork is better than everyone else because it's good. That's how a person who farts look at their farts. It's their creation so if it's their creation it's always good.

A little conceited but at the same time, very funny.
    God bless...I don't want to be here anymore. If Jesus can save Lizzy, then he can do the same for me too.....No this is not a joke

It should also be noted that if a fart smells bad to the creator then it's particularly foul to everyone else.

smitti
    also, thier system is out of balance. change up the diet. no joke. the body works in a balance just like erything else... oooor, uh, its just really powerful that 1 particular time - a cruel joke from the body, if u will. why, i remember when i surpised myse--

Originally posted by smitti
    also, thier system is out of balance. change up the diet. no joke. the body works in a balance just like erything else... oooor, uh, its just really powerful that 1 particular time - a cruel joke from the body, if u will. why, i remember when i surpised myse--
    Lol.

Active Member 03042017
    Everyone likes there own farts because it's you it doesn't smell as bad as to other people just like your own blood if someone tasted it the'yd think it tasted horrible but to yourself it just taste a bit salty.

Well atleast to me had a cut on my lip and licked it cause I didn't see it and it tasted salty not that I wana drink it or taste it ever again just didn't make me wana throw up

Active Member 070609
    Well its not like that all the time. Some people can't stand their own gas.

Active Member 03042017
    sometimes my farts anoy me smell wise like they'll smell good at first then it'll be like alright you can go away now...