clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To everyone

To everyone

I have received all your e-mails and private messages and would like to thank you all for the support.
    This is a really good community of people at least the ones with manners.
    I read the threads and the racism was silly but I was happy to read that not everyone thinks that way and there are people who are better than that.
    I was a bit hurt when my clip was posted right away after putting it up.
    Especially since I went out of my way to get you guys another fart clip.
    It's not always easy to make them when you juggle a lot of things in life.
    I also do not make much of a living making fart clips.
    I had a few plans before the drama and since I have seen the support I will proceed with them.

Plan 1
    I understand that this economy is hard for a lot of us and although I am still going to sell clips (as cheap as possible) I will make some special to post here for people who cannot afford clips. Those take a little bit longer because it is not always easy for me to get my camera ready every time I have to fart.
    But I will be posting freebies for every fart clip I post on clips4sdale.
    They will be different so it is fair to the people who pay.

Plan 2
    I wanted to meet you guys in a webcam chat and I'm doing my research to find a place where no one gets charged.
    I looked into livevideo.com and cam4.com but if anyone knows of a better place that has no rules and does not charge please let me know.
    I will make a night to hang out with you guys and get to know whoever comes in.
    This will be free. I'll also try and make sure I am extra gassy that night.

Plan 3
    I want to recruit more girls out of my friends who I know love to fart. This will take time because this economy is keeping everyone busy and clips4sale really doesn't make a lot of money.
    So it's not like I can entice them with that.

The reason I have thought of doing all of this, is because you guys have been wonderful and I like to keep a friendship with my fans.

I have been working on a new face fart video and I will be putting that up soon.

Hello Alien Girl

good news and a great plan

Elite Member
    Great news.
    God bless...I don't want to be here anymore. If Jesus can save Lizzy, then he can do the same for me too.....No this is not a joke

Thank you guys!
    Hopefully we will have some progress from the cam and the new clips by the end of the weekend

Sounds great!
    I'll always support you

If no nudity is not a problem, justin.tv and blogtv are options for the webcam chat.

Sounds great, Alien Girl, I love your positive attitude

Great plans and spoken like a true fart fetish diplomat! You should be the president of female farters.

Active Member 17012010
    hey ive neve rbought a clip from you yet but i just wanna say i love your attitude...most fart fetish models can be a bit rude when you really get a chance to talk to them but i see that youre not and well to me it makes you all the more attractive as a friend and as a beautiful fart queen. keep up the good work, god bless and good luck, whichever one you believe in lol

Baned User
    LOL