clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is a fart fetish Healthy??

Definitely not unhealthy. I think you already know whether you will like the more extreme stuff or not; you just have to ask yourself. Then it wouldn't be a matter of the fart fetish being a stepping stone, but whether you liked the extreme stuff all along.

Women tend to have a submissive nature and will be turned on just by pleasing you. Only tell your girl your fetish after you are 100% sure you have a relationship where she feels she can't feel shamed about anything in front of you.

RE: Is a fart fetish Healthy??

healthier than other fetishes that involve hurting people

RE: Is a fart fetish Healthy??

Originally posted by FartPallete
    healthier than other fetishes that involve hurting people
    This is a good point.

Human sexuality is a very interesting, complex subject. Fetishes are virtually endless, and almost any object or act can become a fetish; its all about what your mind is programmed to enjoy. I hear about more and more fetishes every day, nothing surprises me anymore. I just found out there is a ghost fucking fetish! Most fetishes are just fantasies that serve to sexually stimulate you. I personally don't consider most fetishes unhealthy (except illegal ones, like pedophilia). I find some odd, but we are weird creatures and who am I to criticize? As long as you aren't hurting anybody (against their will), fetishes are actually healthy because they provide pleasure, making you physically and emotionally happy. We just have to remember fetishes are fantasies, and try not to get carried away. Sometimes we get lucky and our partners are into the same thing, sometimes not. Everybody is different and has their own quirks.

To answer your question, I don't believe fart fetishes are unhealthy. Just look at the clips-4-sale superstore for fetishists, there are 100+ stores with fart material. Also, I don't think scatting is unhealthy, if you were to "progress" to that, but this is unlikely if you are repulsed by it now. Even if you do find out you enjoy the scat fetish, its not unhealthy. However, it may be less common than farting fetishes. And you have to take health precautions when engaging in scat activity. But if practiced appropriately, it is healthy, and lots of men and women are into it.

Finally, the way you break the news to your partner is important. You have to be tactful. I personally try not to objectify my gf when telling her, meaning I make it clear she is more than just a body to breath farts out of. Make it about her. You want her to respect your fetish at first, as it may be a surprise; just be confident and don't let it dominate your sexual relationship.

Sorry for the dissertation. I hope it helps and good luck!

Elite Member

probably not a fart fetish

Most of us had this fetish before we knew what the word fetish meant much less progressing to it or from it. Sounds like you are just into kinky shit (no pun intented). what you are saying would not be a problem if you really had a fart fetish to be honest. I mean my fetish is not a sexual attraction. I like girls with big asses I am sexually attracted to them. If I see a girl with big ass then I am attracted. But farting is waaaay more intense than that. I am literally put into a trance like state in an almost temporary euphoric paralysis, In the right situation I have experience extacy almost to the point of climax and the woman that farted had no clue this was happening.