clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just sayin Hi and I'm farting again :)

Active Member 03042017
    I have several samples on my site www.fartintart.com under the Free Videos Section
    erm, is it just me or has the free clips section not worked for quite some time ?
    http://fartintart.com/wp/?cat=40

looks like it hasn't been touched for quite a while and none of the videos work for me.

Fart Webmaster
    Originally posted by guffer
    I have several samples on my site www.fartintart.com under the Free Videos Section
    erm, is it just me or has the free clips section not worked for quite some time ?

looks like it hasn't been touched for quite a while and none of the videos work for me.
    The videos are high quality and take a minute or two to load. If you click the link wait until the play button on the bottom of the actual video shows up and hit it to play the video. These are short samples of the HUNDREDS of videos inside the site for members. The videos inside the site and the samples are all in .wmv format.
    Let me know if you still can't see it. I update the blog once a week and add 2 NEW videos each week. I just added 2 new videos inside the members section today and the actual blog post, in the free side of the blog, will be updated on Wednesday.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I pride myself on my site/blog and clips4sale store. If somethings not working I want to know about it and also, on the other hand, don't want people thinking it's not working when it actually is.

Thanks and enjoy guys!
    Emma

Active Member 03042017
    Originally posted by FartinTart
    Originally posted by guffer

The videos are high quality and take a minute or two to load. If you click the link wait until the play button on the bottom of the actual video shows up and hit it to play the video. These are short samples of the HUNDREDS of videos inside the site for members. The videos inside the site and the samples are all in .wmv format.
    Let me know if you still can't see it. I update the blog once a week and add 2 NEW videos each week. I just added 2 new videos inside the members section today and the actual blog post, in the free side of the blog, will be updated on Wednesday.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I pride myself on my site/blog and clips4sale store. If somethings not working I want to know about it and also, on the other hand, don't want people thinking it's not working when it actually is.

Thanks and enjoy guys!
    Emma
    Actually, I've just checked and it appears to work fine with Firefox but not IE. Can anyone else confirm this ?

Fart Webmaster
    I only use IE and it works for me.

Originally posted by global_warmer01
    Can we have a sample please..............love your farts
    If you already love her farts, why are you asking for a sample you dumb FUCK!!!

Um, he's asking for a sample because he loves her farts? Who does that make the dumb fuck?

Baned User
    OWNED!

Baned User
    hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuu gggggggguuuuuuuyyyyyyysssss

RE: Just sayin Hi and I'm farting again :)

well hi to you too. and glad to see you farting again