clips4sale
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Yes my last 2 gfs farted in front of me. Cat who I split with a month ago knew of my fetishes so used to fart and burp for me. Her burps were not so good but her farts I have never heard the like of anywhere, And that includes all the farting girls online.Before that my previous gf didn't know of my fetish but just farted and burped anyway. We are still in touch and she'll still do it while she's on the phone to me. Half the time she is naked when we talk anyway.

I'd like to tell a story which I've never told there.
    We were in our school trip and in the evening there were ten of us in a room .
    we sat on the three beds in the room and there was one girl next to me ( My schoolmate) that said me " You sholdn't sit here next to me , I've gas this evening" . She is a quite cute girl with a big round ass( although she is not fat) and in that moment she was wearing a black pair of leggins. My dick got hard and in the meantime she was continually complaining about her stomachache and about the terrible gasses she felt in her bowel. So I waited for her farts for 30 minutes and finally she lifted her leg and I heard a small noise like PSSSSSSSSSSSSST. So I immediately asked her " Have you farted?" and she said " Yes, I said you that you shouldn't sit next to me, I've terrible farts this evening" . The smell was quite pungent and everybody started to complain about that. My dick was hard and I hoped that she would have farted again , but she didn't. But the coolest thing was the fact that the next day I heard her roommates complaining about her farts in the night , they said: " She kept farting all the night , it was awful I could not even breath in that gas chamber" and during our return I heard her saying to them " Sorry for my farts during the night, I usually fart a lot unfortunately ". During the return in bus I noticed 4 or 5 silent but deadly that were very pungent and I still believe that it was her that have farted in the bus because she looked quite embarassed and because the smell seemed to come from her position. Sorry for my english

Active Member 04042017 quaataik's Avatar
    from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by froneiza View Post
    The first one is when me and my friends went to mountain to celebrate the first day of the year.
    we were 6 of us, 3 boys and 3 girls.
    there was a girl who sustained that mountain's air makes her fart a lot.
    She is quite pretty, she has brown hair and brown eyes and a very lovely face but she is not very tall.
    She has a very outgoing character so if she has to fart she doesn't make any problem to do it in public.
    when we arrived she started to fart very loudly, there were small but very wet farts(something like BLPT).
    they stank too because I think that she had a little of diarrhea. She released something like 15 loud farts that day.
    I think that in that occasion she wet her underwear because they seemed very wet farts.

the other story concerns the same girl. A friend of mine had done a party in his home. So after the party we slept in his home because his parents were abroad.
    I slept in the couch near this girl( the couch was quite big) and my feet were touching her head.
    She said " I hope that you will not fart in my face" so I said " don't worry".
    unfortunately I was very gassy beacuse I drank lot of beer and so I farted 3 times but she didn't say nothing about that. So I did a very big fart thinking that she was sleeping but unfortunately she was not and she started saying " What is this terrible smell, have you just farted ? you are such a pig I've begged you to don't do that,I will have my revenge soon". I started laughing. after 5 minutes I heard a 3 second bassy fart coming from her butt( something like BRRRRRRRRRRRRP) and she moved the sheets to make me smell her stinky fart. the smell was quite pungent and I think that she drank a lot of beer too. Then she said " stop farting now if you don't want to continue this war" . obviously I ripped other farts then and they were very stinky but unfotunately she fell asleep and she didn't noticed them.
    and then:

Quote Originally Posted by froneiza View Post
    I'd like to tell a story which I've never told there.
    We were in our school trip and in the evening there were ten of us in a room .
    we sat on the three beds in the room and there was one girl next to me ( My schoolmate) that said me " You sholdn't sit here next to me , I've gas this evening" . She is a quite cute girl with a big round ass( although she is not fat) and in that moment she was wearing a black pair of leggins. My dick got hard and in the meantime she was continually complaining about her stomachache and about the terrible gasses she felt in her bowel. So I waited for her farts for 30 minutes and finally she lifted her leg and I heard a small noise like PSSSSSSSSSSSSST. So I immediately asked her " Have you farted?" and she said " Yes, I said you that you shouldn't sit next to me, I've terrible farts this evening" . The smell was quite pungent and everybody started to complain about that. My dick was hard and I hoped that she would have farted again , but she didn't. But the coolest thing was the fact that the next day I heard her roommates complaining about her farts in the night , they said: " She kept farting all the night , it was awful I could not even breath in that gas chamber" and during our return I heard her saying to them " Sorry for my farts during the night, I usually fart a lot unfortunately ". During the return in bus I noticed 4 or 5 silent but deadly that were very pungent and I still believe that it was her that have farted in the bus because she looked quite embarassed and because the smell seemed to come from her position. Sorry for my english

Are these the same girl? If they are, she sounds really fun to be around. If they're not, you're lucky to have so many people being so open about their fartiness with you...

Great story! I'm happy for you! As for me, I think hell will freeze over before a girl starts farting around me and I'm barely exaggerating.

I empathise, fartingfun. I've had absolutely nothing happen regarding girls farting in the two years since I left high school.
    There's always hope and the lovely people here at grotica.

Well at least you had some sort of experience with girls farting in your life. I had none!

I still empathise a little? And to think most men would love to be in your place and see women breaking wind as gross. It's a cruel world, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by quaataik View Post
    I still empathise a little? And to think most men would love to be in your place and see women breaking wind as gross. It's a cruel world, isn't it?
    It's weird for the average person but definetely not gross, in my opinion.

Hi Guys!
    When i was very young, i already had this fetish. In the kindergarten, our teacher one day ripped two farts i could recognize. One of them was a silent one like a 'pfffffffft'. Later on, she ripped a bassy one. She was like 30 yo but still very pretty. I was like 5 but still remember those ones.)

Quote Originally Posted by quaataik View Post
    from another thread:

and then:

Are these the same girl? If they are, she sounds really fun to be around. If they're not, you're lucky to have so many people being so open about their fartiness with you...
    No they aren't , many girls which I know don't mind very much about farting in front of other people and this is a great luck for me. Unfortunately the only experiences with farting girls that I had are the ones that I wrote here in the forum, but I think that I'm quite lucky because I'm still very young and I hope that I Will have other experiences(This summer I go to holiday for 2 weeks with 5 pretty girls so I hope to witness other girl farts). There was an other experience that I had but it was when I was really young (8 years old) and I didn't develop the fetish yet:
    At that age I used to have a baby sitter and she was a pretty girl, very tall(she played basketball) and with, for what I remember, a fantastic body.
    One night me and my brother (which he was 4) were alone with her and at one moment I said "What's that smell?" and she said "Oh I'm sorry , it was me , girl fart too" and then she laughed but I think that she was quite embarassed.
    I think that I start developing my fetish after this episode, although I don't remember it very well ; I think that the smell was quite bad . Those are the experiences that I can share here , for the moment. But I hope that the best is yet to come