clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My girlfriend knows about my fetish, and she's ok with it. But she isn't comfortable with it at the moment. But she has accidentally farted around me.. hmm.. probably about 4 times now. She gets all embarrassed, but she doesn't appear to be as embarrassed anymore, which is an improvement. I've just decided to take it slow and let come what may, but she's pretty open minded so I have somewhat high hopes.

Great story! I'm happy for you! As for me, I think hell will freeze over before a girl starts farting around me and I'm barely exaggerating.

Active Member 04042017 quaataik's Avatar
    I empathise, fartingfun. I've had absolutely nothing happen regarding girls farting in the two years since I left high school.
    There's always hope and the lovely people here at grotica.

Well at least you had some sort of experience with girls farting in your life. I had none!

Active Member 04042017 quaataik's Avatar
    I still empathise a little? And to think most men would love to be in your place and see women breaking wind as gross. It's a cruel world, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by quaataik View Post
    I still empathise a little? And to think most men would love to be in your place and see women breaking wind as gross. It's a cruel world, isn't it?
    It's weird for the average person but definetely not gross, in my opinion.

Hi Guys!
    When i was very young, i already had this fetish. In the kindergarten, our teacher one day ripped two farts i could recognize. One of them was a silent one like a 'pfffffffft'. Later on, she ripped a bassy one. She was like 30 yo but still very pretty. I was like 5 but still remember those ones.)

Lucky for me I hear farts on the regular from my gorgeous girlfriend. She does it in public like Its nothing and when we are alone I stick my nose in and smell them

today I witnessed a girl-fart, this is the story.
    I was attending the course to obtain the driving license and there was a girl sit next to me.
    she was not so hot but she was quite normal and she was wearing tight jeans.
    During the lesson I started to smell a strange odor which it was a mixture between typical pre poop fart odor and rotten broccoli smell.
    I turned my eyes to her face to see her expression and she looked quite embarassed but ,as I was not sure that it was her, I got a little closer to her and I started to sniff her discretely, and as I did it the smell was almost double than before so I understood that it was her.
    Many times during a day we smell farts but we don't know where they come from, a nice tip would be in my opinion to try to sniff, obviously in a discrete way, the girl that you suspect to have farted. I do it everytime and often it is worth it

Baned User
    well shit... who wants to then?