Wasn't sure where to post this, but I think this is ok.

I was surprised when I couldn't find a thread like this. Maybe someone did make a long time ago and it's gone now.

Still.

Have any of you any stories of REAL farts you witnessed in public or at home or with friends, etc?

I have a few that I only vaguely remember.

It's funny because whenever I hear a bodily function, I immediately swerve my head to see who did it. Unfortunately, most of the time it's guys.

But once I was at the beach and I sat there reading. Suddenly I hear someone rip. I look up and there was this brunette girl about my age (I was like 17 at the time) in a bikini, and she had bent over to gather something for her mother. She immediately realized what she did and stood up straight and turned to me. What sucked was I didn't have my glasses on, and I swore she either smirked or made some face at me. Then she quickly went off with her mother.

Waaaay back in middle school there was a blond girl I knew who was never ashamed of belching. One time at this science fair she went up to some boy she constantly flirted with from time to time, then lifted her leg and let rip the longest fart I had ever heard. Everyone was in shock of course. Also, we were in a Catholic school, so it was a nice, rather sexy skirt fart.

That's all I can remember for now.