it's been over a year since i've witnessed something like this. my ex did it all the fucking time...apparently she really had stomach problems because she could outfart me any day. this was always nice though because i knew which foods made her more gassy than others. my fav was making her spaghetti from scratch....so i could manipulate the ingredients ...and then she would slip into her blue booty shorts and fart on me until she had to shit....at which point i would go in and observe hehe....she was really cool with it though so i didn't feel awkward.

Another thing that drove me crazy was when we went to the movies and she would be sitting on the seat with her legs propped up and slightly spread and would rip in her tight ass jeans right in the theater while disregarding anyone else in the immediate proximity. DAMN that was terrible...and then of course i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her ass for the show and then for the ride home. i went to like 7 movies and i don't remember shit about any of them because of that. it was totally worth every last dollar though to hit up the movies with her!!!