clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have you ever witness a girl fart in real life?

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I think this is ok.

I was surprised when I couldn't find a thread like this. Maybe someone did make a long time ago and it's gone now.

Still.

Have any of you any stories of REAL farts you witnessed in public or at home or with friends, etc?

I have a few that I only vaguely remember.

It's funny because whenever I hear a bodily function, I immediately swerve my head to see who did it. Unfortunately, most of the time it's guys.

But once I was at the beach and I sat there reading. Suddenly I hear someone rip. I look up and there was this brunette girl about my age (I was like 17 at the time) in a bikini, and she had bent over to gather something for her mother. She immediately realized what she did and stood up straight and turned to me. What sucked was I didn't have my glasses on, and I swore she either smirked or made some face at me. Then she quickly went off with her mother.

Waaaay back in middle school there was a blond girl I knew who was never ashamed of belching. One time at this science fair she went up to some boy she constantly flirted with from time to time, then lifted her leg and let rip the longest fart I had ever heard. Everyone was in shock of course. Also, we were in a Catholic school, so it was a nice, rather sexy skirt fart.

That's all I can remember for now.

For me farted 8 girls. Hey, ex-schoolgirl Alice P. Remember me ! She was first, who farted for me at the class room in 1993 ...

ok so a couple of years back when i was 16. I was like a late bloomer so i was never really into girls that much till around then. So i use to work at this factory and i'd go to work then get home about like 5 everyday and my sister had this friend. She was like 6 ' 3 way taller then i was still way taller then me now. and she had a thing for me. So everyday when i got home she'd be there hanging out with my sister. She was blonde had pretty big boobs and a really nice large ass. so one day when i got home i was just sitting on the ground playing some xbox. And she was on one of the computers on a chair like say 3 feet away from me. And she leans over goes ugh and rips this huge fart. So me having this fetish starts to inch closer to her. And she rips another huge fart. at this point im like a foot away from her ass and she rips another huge fart. At this point im super turned on and im sniffing the beautiful air when she rips a last and even bigger fart. It was so big it vibrated the floor where i was sitting. I actually came in my pants it was so good.

and this is just one of my stories i have about a million of them with her she just loved farting never knew about my fetish tho i was to afraid she'd tell me sister or something

Baned User
    great first post and would love to hear more

Luvgf that was a good post did she ever try farting on u or like make u smell it

she never did fart directly on me but she would always fart right beside me. And a lot of times i would come home go upstairs only to be hit by the strongest stench it would extend from the bathroom to my room. And she'd always giggle then be like i had to go. I would usually go in and just pretend to use the bathroom after that. And she threated that she was going to fart in my eye a lot. I always playfully went along with it to try and get her to do it but she never ended up doing it much to my disappointment

Baned User
    Yeh, in ma mouth

I have plenty of stories that I've written over time. I don't feel like going over them now, but I've experienced some extraordinary farts from females. Just search and read some of my stories.

I did post this story on another forum site, but the site was down due to viruses, but I remember this story like it was yesterday. I knew this girl back when I was in 7th grade. She had a blond ponytail and had blue eyes. I didn't pay much attention to her until like beginning of 8th grade. I decided to skip my other classes and hang out at my art class because it was my favorite class at the time. Since I was acquainted with her, I sat at her table and listened to what she and her friends were talking about. I was still uninterested until she said, "Oh, I gotta fart." It immediately caught my attention and as I looked up, she leaned towards her friend and let out a small, but audible fart. They both laughed and continued talking nonsense. I didn't see anyone else's reaction, so I assumed no one made a big deal about it. The fart was a bit musky, but it had a perfume-like smell to it (Probably because she sprayed herself with perfume before she went to school).

From that day, I decided to hang out with her more and more. She wasn't really the gassy type, but whenever she had to fart, she'd just let her friends know and let it out. I decided to befriend her so I could sit close to her and smell her farts. Fortunately, there was this time where I skipped pep rally, just so I could hang out with her only, because she hated pep rallies. So, I sat next to her and talked, and then she told me that she had to fart. So, she got up, walked away from the table, and tried to squeeze a fart out. It was a SBD. So, she walked back and we resumed talking. Throughout my 8th grade year, I kept hanging out with her in hopes of hearing her fart some more. Some day's she did, while other days were just normal. I initially wanted to ask her to have an intimate relationship, but I noticed that she was into other guys, as I noticed her playing with a random guy's hair. At that point, I stopped hearing her fart/hanging out with her.

That was one of the moments I witnessed a girl fart. There was another moment where during high school lunch period, a friend took my binder and sat on it. I tried to pull it from her and she warned me that she would fart on it if I tried. I'm glad I still went for it. I was able to smell the binder after lunch ended. It had a eggy smell to it.

Other than that, those were some of the few sightings of a girl farting in real life. Hope you all were able to read my story, I kinda feel like a crappy storyteller.