clips4sale

View Poll Results: Should we use torrents for fart clips?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

44 38.94%
  • Yes

69 61.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we use torrents?!

Should we use torrents?!

Sharing by torrents is good when we have something big to share, but sharing fart clips (usually bunch of clips from 1 store) could really completely harm fart store, so I'm considering option to not allow torrents to be posted here.

it's better to share step by step slowly , because posting everything once could harm fart producers to close their store and to stop making future fart clips.

Let we see what other think.

Que delicia

It must be hard to vote no, because short-term free fart video's sound awesome. But in the long-term I think it can really do damage to the stores, I'm sure nobody wants to see stores going out of business. Consider it

I would like that torrents makers and seeders think about it , not just because of my forum and my ideas, (I know some of them will now turn new page ignoring my suggestion and post them on their blogs or other scat forums)

But in our almost 4 years of existence , we never used torrents on this forum, and we never said they are forbidden.
    Also in rules we said, torrents are aloweed.

From the other side,even if we now forbidden posting torrents, that would not include posting torrents of stores which are already closed (ally, alice, peggy etc.) .

Que delicia

persoaly i dont want torrents t all way too slow ful of viruses and megupload rapidshare etc is much better but i peronally wont use torrentss at all if you kept doing tht nowun would make clips anywaii so its your choicee ether post little files or none at all or this fetish is done imo

Well it's simple, you can have fun with RS and see how many movies get deleted minutes after you upload them or learn to use torrents.

The people who make the movies are not your friend. They are selling you something and they think your a fool for buying it.

It's like being in a bar and defending the whore on the block as a "good girl" to every other guy in the bar who knows she a girl who sells her ass for money. None of the girls or the pimps who pay them are anything other then that. She's not in this to be your friend she's in it to get your money.

If people here had a chance to get 100's of movies as often and as easy as they wanted this forum would stop being a joke. Every other post is someone asking "please re up that 2MB movie that RS just deleted again..."

Why would people want to cry all day for little re posts over and over again?

Torrents are the way everyone on the net has been sharing files of all sizes for years. Also you should know that small torrents are by far the easiest way to share small files, and you share faster to boot with no "re upping" over and over.

No one would be so foolish to be posting to RS if they had any idea what they where doing.

One more point everyone needs to remember is I posted a 1GB (82 clip) torrent today that well over 500 people all over the net have gotten to watch in the last 10 hours.

Where do you think I got the 82 files?

Why have you people been the last to see them?

How much longer do you want to be the last people to see them?

The files are out there and people are watching them, so maybe the question is why aren't you watching them?

If torrents are dead here so will this place in the end.

Whats the point?

Why don't you just ban every movie posted?

Oh because you think what your doing is better in some way?

lets grow up, or just turn the forum into a fan site for people who think your a fool.

If you live with the girl in the movie good for you.

Do I lust after the girls in the movies?

Damn right I do, but I don't think I'm here to make sure she makes money, if that's the way you feel good luck and have fun being her and her pimps fool.

False. You fail to see the point. In our monetary system we provide products or services to others, which will be bought if they can be used. All is good if people continue to supply things that others want to consume. This way you can enjoy farts, because most of these girls don't enjoy them like we do. If their incentive (money) is taken out of the picture they will most definetly stop making them.

There are alternatives to rapidshare, and as long as not everything is shared people will still buy clips from the shops, making sure they continue to make money.

I don't like how you speak about these women, and I don't agree with you that they think we are fools. When you walk in the bakery to buy a bread, the baker probably doesn't think you are a fool when you're walking out of there with the bread. It's just supply and demand. Your bad for growing up to be a twisted monkey loving the gas that comes out of girls their asses (and oooh yes that includes me buddy )

Originally posted by yapyepyo
    False. You fail to see the point. In our monetary system we provide products or services to others, which will be bought if they can be used. All is good if people continue to supply things that others want to consume. This way you can enjoy farts, because most of these girls don't enjoy them like we do. If their incentive (money) is taken out of the picture they will most definetly stop making them.

There are alternatives to rapidshare, and as long as not everything is shared people will still buy clips from the shops, making sure they continue to make money.

I don't like how you speak about these women, and I don't agree with you that they think we are fools. When you walk in the bakery to buy a bread, the baker probably doesn't think you are a fool when you're walking out of there with the bread. It's just supply and demand. Your bad for growing up to be a twisted monkey loving the gas that comes out of girls their asses (and oooh yes that includes me buddy )

Ok, when did anyone say YOU should stop buying clips? Go ahead and buy away.

Next, I guess you go into a strip club and think that girl giving you a lap dance really really likes you.

YOUR A FOOL AND SHE THINKS YOU ARE!

If you told me you never ever download a movie unless you paid for it then you have the right to talk that way.

But if you have downloaded even one movie without paying you are a hypocrite and should by your own rules send the girl in your stolen clip a money order right now!

So go one and answer the hard question, are you a hypocrite?

Only reason torrents are being used is because it's the only way people can upload GGG clips without it lasting for the fraction of a nanosecond.

I don't mind using torrents but they take frigging ages, a clip I started downloading yesterday still has 9 hours to go -.-

I never was one to preach about how piracy causes stores to close and models to quit but I think the admins should keep a close eye on torrents.

Cause one or two old clips are ok but posting 100 clips at once from one site is over the top to be honest.

Originally posted by Super_Fart
    Only reason torrents are being used is because it's the only way people can upload GGG clips without it lasting for the fraction of a nanosecond.

I don't mind using torrents but they take frigging ages, a clip I started downloading yesterday still has 9 hours to go -.-

I never was one to preach about how piracy causes stores to close and models to quit but I think the admins should keep a close eye on torrents.

Cause one or two old clips are ok but posting 100 clips at once from one site is over the top to be honest.

I should ask what torrent is taking you 9 hours to download?

The 1GB torrent I posted takes at most about 2 hours for anyone with broadband.

Nothing like 9 hours unless you have no download speed or are being limited by the tracker because you are not giving back.

People with good ratios can get over 500K download speeds often and in many cases over 1MB speeds.

Originally posted by onlycash
    Well it's simple, you can have fun with RS and see how many movies get deleted minutes after you upload them or learn to use torrents.

The people who make the movies are not your friend. They are selling you something and they think your a fool for buying it.

It's like being in a bar and defending the whore on the block as a "good girl" to every other guy in the bar who knows she a girl who sells her ass for money. None of the girls or the pimps who pay them are anything other then that. She's not in this to be your friend she's in it to get your money.

If people here had a chance to get 100's of movies as often and as easy as they wanted this forum would stop being a joke. Every other post is someone asking "please re up that 2MB movie that RS just deleted again..."

Why would people want to cry all day for little re posts over and over again?

Torrents are the way everyone on the net has been sharing files of all sizes for years. Also you should know that small torrents are by far the easiest way to share small files, and you share faster to boot with no "re upping" over and over.

No one would be so foolish to be posting to RS if they had any idea what they where doing.

One more point everyone needs to remember is I posted a 1GB (82 clip) torrent today that well over 500 people all over the net have gotten to watch in the last 10 hours.

Where do you think I got the 82 files?

Why have you people been the last to see them?

How much longer do you want to be the last people to see them?

The files are out there and people are watching them, so maybe the question is why aren't you watching them?

If torrents are dead here so will this place in the end.

Whats the point?

Why don't you just ban every movie posted?

Oh because you think what your doing is better in some way?

lets grow up, or just turn the forum into a fan site for people who think your a fool.

If you live with the girl in the movie good for you.

Do I lust after the girls in the movies?

Damn right I do, but I don't think I'm here to make sure she makes money, if that's the way you feel good luck and have fun being her and her pimps fool.
    I say yes if the majority wants to use them but i could care less either way it goes. Onlycash you have a valid point about people crying for reups but you do realize that those cries will change to "SEEEEEEEDDD!!!11! This torrent is soooo sloooooww seeeed!" if we were to switch over to torrents.Most people have problems with firewalls and portforwarding so they can't get the best speeds from torrents. It is only a choice between two evils. If you haven't noticed most of the people here leech and those torrents would soon be dead just like the filehosts. In some ways filehosting is better and some ways its not.Obviously you think what you're doing is better but torrents are not perfect either. Whether we use torrents or filehosting sites does not change what kind of forum this is.Also the people who make the content are not our friends but i am sure people don't care what the producers think about them because we are probably a grain of dirt in their asses as well. This forum will not die because it was fine without torrents and can continue without them. I do think that we should stop being "on the fence" about certain stuff and accept what we do and what kind of forum this is:We are what we are.