clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jay-Z's death of auto tune

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    it's all about sonata arctica.
    ive gotta thank you 1313.. one night while browsing through the forum i ended up on this thread and saw this. for shits and giggles, i looked up a song by them on youtube and ended up on "paid in full". just so happends i was/ still am going through a really really really bad break up. i lo- liked this girl alot, totally down with farting (and obviously id have hooked you guys up with some vids) but shit just went really really sour unexpectedly(reason is NOT fetish related). anyways i found myself listening to paid in full alot because it describes the whole situation down to a tee. it really helped coping.. is enspiring and just plain fucking awesome. i know this sounds really homo/faggy, or like a really bad cliche but i swear this song helped me get through dark periods these past weeks. so thanks man

Baned User
    paid in full is amazing. another song that may be relevant is last drop falls and in a creepy way, the end of this chapter. juliet and white pearl, black oceans are still their best songs imo. too bad finnish rock isn't big in america AT ALL and is huge in japan (for some reason [at least comparitively]). but yeah, greatest band even and i'm glad at least somebody else enjoyed their music.