clips4sale
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: new hot fart girl

OKay so I'm splitting the clip and listing the full version (which includes the food eating... trying to fart, and the actual farts), and also a smaller version which just shows the farts. Since no one is buying the first version I think I'll see if splitting them helps. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know..

Buy them here:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/14404

Originally posted by princesslyne
    OKay so I'm splitting the clip and listing the full version (which includes the food eating... trying to fart, and the actual farts), and also a smaller version which just shows the farts. Since no one is buying the first version I think I'll see if splitting them helps. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know..

Buy them here:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/14404
    Yay you made a full video!
    Just so everyone knows this gal is awesome! So support her as much as you have showed me support!

Baned User
    the only thing i can say is wow you both are gorgeous as hell and definitly keep up the great work and lyne your slave videos are good but your solo videos are just amazing you should make alot more solos and i think you will find that this fetish can be very profittable.

Elite Member
    just checked out the clip. fucking fantastic!!

Just got the log video, and soooo glad I did. Amazing !!! PLEASE do more in jeans, You are great at this. The oly thing I would ask for not to complain at all, but your hot ass closer to the camera when you fart. The fanning it to the camera was nice. Thank you !!!!! I will be waiting for the next one.

Ok, so I must say, what a great thread. You two girls are frickin sweet. I havent seen any of your videos yet, but I'll get round to it, you are both incredible. Since Princess Lynne seems to be pretty actively patrolling this thread, I will make a request...I have a fantasy about girls farting on leather seats/chairs. I've always wanted to see a video of a girl simply chilling on the computer in a nice comfy leather chair in some tight jeans or something and just letting them rip. Just my two cents. Keep up the great effort!

Originally posted by narmer3678
    The oly thing I would ask for ... your hot ass closer to the camera when you fart.
    My preference is for the face to be in frame and visible during the farting. Just shows that the fart fetish isn't one single thing!

Okay, I made sure to try and get my face in most of the fart shots... so those of you can see my face while I rip some ass!

Thank you to all who purchased it! Surprisingly I didn't get as many people purchasing it as I had hoped, though. I have another fart clip I'm waiting to post until I see the most recent one become a little more "successful." Then again it has only been 2 days since I released it for sale on my store, so we'll see what happens.

I have a nice comfy leather couch... so maybe I'll do a couch farting video

Surprisingly I didn't get as many people purchasing it as I had hoped, though.
    Hopefully it'll just take a bit of time; not everyone checks here every day, and not everyone will buy clips immediately once they know about them. Short previews on your C4S page for the fart clips might help, though.

I have a nice comfy leather couch... so maybe I'll do a couch farting video
    Brilliant! Another idea is anything that makes you appear really ladylike, such as the kind of dress you're wearing in your avatar. The more ladylike, the greater the juxtaposition with the vulgar behaviour, and I love this. So smart slinky dresses, tights and so on are really nice.