clips4sale
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: new hot fart girl

Active Member 03042017
    Originally posted by Systemm
    U suck....
    U dumb blonde fake fart goose...
    Don't buy any of her clips she just want to fake u with your wallet to withdraw..
    Stop making those clips and show ur real farting skills..otherwise screw!!
    Gassy, crosscheck the IP of this poster they're probably some competition getting jealous.

The farts are real and that's the most important.

Well then buy it yourself....
    Buy the one where she facesit with gold and try to be honest and real about your fetish dude!
    Everyone knows who can be a REAL fart queen...
    Bring em on...

The farts don't need to be loud for the clip to be good. Actually I often prefer the quiet hissy ones. But the nice way of saying what you said is that it's not fair to loop a single fart and add long titles to make a two minute clip just so you can sell it as two minutes. More fart moments from different days should be added in, or even just more facesitting stuff from either side of the fart - the build up and the reaction. An examiner wouldn't accept a 500 word essay copy-pasted six times to make it 3000 words, and we should similarly voice our opinions on this latest clip from Lyne. I agree with you on that.

However there's absolutely no reason for you to flame her, as her intentions are perfectly good. She has no intention to con you so there is no reason for us to boycott her. She will be one of the best girls EVER to ever make clips for our fetish once she's been around here a bit longer, but you seem intent on scaring her away from the outset. Please don't.

Hey Lyne - I thought you might be interested in checking out this clips4sale group, as these girls deal with farting pretty much in the same way as you do: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19583/

You obviously have a different style and approach, but you share the fact that farting is only one of several fetishes you deal with, and you also share the humour and enjoyment factor of "bullying" a slave with whatever it is you're doing.

It's worth also noting that while their videos last three minutes or more, they don't always have more than one fart. However the parts before and after the fart are kept in, so we get the threat and the attempt to fart, and we get the girls laughing and the guy suffering afterwards. All perfectly acceptable ways to make a three minute clip, in my opinion (as opposed to looping the same few seconds) - as I say, it doesn't need to be endless farting from beginning to end to make a good farting clip. Although, obviously, if you can manage more than one fart in three minutes it would be preferable!

Originally posted by Systemm
    Yehh...I bought one of her cllips where she shows a big banner titling for 5 seconds...x 3....so that's what you loose in time when you buy it...
    The the fart....
    I think even a mosquito can fart louder the she does...
    I just warn you...think twice!
    So they are not fake they are just small.
    She already said she does repeats because clips won't let her upload smaller videos.
    Which I think she should just wait til she makes enough farts before she uploads.

Baned User
    THANK YOU fp, although at least she warned us instead of straight up lying about it to sell more. it would have been better to save up but i still feel her method was perfectly acceptable.

Originally posted by Mofoz
    If you ever do solo I would like to see you eating the foods that make you gassy (kind of like foreplay) and then jumping forward to the effects. Or you could show yourself eating beans or whatever in front of a slave so he knows what he will soon endure.
    Well you may have just lucked out.. I just finished the first portion of My FIRST solo fart video... mmm yogurt has a tendency to tear My stomach up! Get ready for some foreplay/fart videos!

Hmm... my farts are not at all fake, that's why the first two clips I've done haven't been that long. However... you can buy the clips if you want, or not buy them - it's up to you. But I'm not in the business to scam people - I have a gift for being gassy and I've finally agreed to use it to My advantage in ways I never realized were possible, lol. I own/operate My own personal successful clips4sale store and I'm always up for trying new things... but I'm not interested in trying to fake you guys - you're the effin' fart experts!!

And My fart was definitely loud... you can hear it over the music and the loud hotel A/C... it may not have been glass-shattering loud but it was loud enough for the camera to pick it up and loud enough for Me to want to use it in a clip.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, which I definitely welcome. I'm new to this so I'm working on getting things right. I know it takes "practice" and I'm willing to practice. hope you don't mind!! All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. That's why I've just finished a huge bowl of yogurt and I'm wearing some super tight jeans - and the camera is set up and ready to go.

But anyway... I'll post back once I get this new SOLO fart video up. I'll get more than one fart going, and it will be loud. T minus 20 minutes until the gas sets in...

OH, and FYI - because I did have to loop the video in order to list it on Clips4Sale, I made sure to also choose the lowest price for the clip $2.99. I would have gladly listed it at a lower price, but C4S is screwy when it comes to time/price.

Thanks Lyne! Looking forward to your new clips whether solo or with a slave, in tight jeans or pyjamas or whatever. Keep them coming and we'll keep buying and responding!