clips4sale
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new hot fart girl

Farting in jeans is the top,princess
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Originally posted by effingbillgates
    By the way Lyne if somebody pops up over the next weeks or months and starts throwing the words "HIS DISCOURSE IS MALE" around, please be aware that it'll have nothing to do with anything you've done or said, and also that he doesn't represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone but himself. He's just an asshole and I'd hate for him to scare you away. Just to warn you in advance.
    Thanks for the heads up. I usually just ignore those that are rude. I don't like to fuel their fire.

Active Member 03042017
    Why not fuelin fire is fun :> it's so bright and shiney and it smells good *yes im a pyro can't help it fire is just awesome =/*

I just went through my footage from my shoot last week and had a pair of TIGHT TIGHT jeans on in one clip, but I just couldn't manage to squeeze one out!!

I don't know how to do the cool quote thing. That is just a tease!!! Damn Please try again PLEASE ! Even that clip would be hot. You trying to fart in tight jeans is HOT !
    Sorry, sometimes it doesn't take much !!!

Originally posted by princesslyne
    By the way Lyne if somebody pops up over the next weeks or months and starts throwing the words "HIS DISCOURSE IS MALE" around, please be aware that it'll have nothing to do with anything you've done or said, and also that he doesn't represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone but himself. He's just an asshole and I'd hate for him to scare you away. Just to warn you in advance.
    Thanks for the heads up. I usually just ignore those that are rude. I don't like to fuel their fire.
    Welcome to forum, I hope we will watch more farts from you so you wont need to loop your videos up to 2 minutes.

Que delicia

Originally posted by Gassy
    I hope we will watch more farts from you so you wont need to loop your videos up to 2 minutes.
    This is true. In this case of the new video, it would be better if some of the facesitting either side of the fart had been kept in, as the build up and reaction are perfectly acceptable parts of a facefarting video. Such a clip doesn't need to be packed out with farts from beginning to end, but more of the context either side of the farting would have been appreciated.

Originally posted by Gassy
    Originally posted by princesslyne
    Welcome to forum, I hope we will watch more farts from you so you wont need to loop your videos up to 2 minutes.
    Clips4Sale only allows you to post clips if they are atleast 2 mins long... so I HAD to loop it in order to sell it. Sorry!!!

U suck....
    U dumb blonde fake fart goose...
    Don't buy any of her clips she just want to fake u with your wallet to withdraw..
    Stop making those clips and show ur real farting skills..otherwise screw!!

Originally posted by Systemm
    U suck....
    U dumb blonde fake fart goose...
    Don't buy any of her clips she just want to fake u with your wallet to withdraw..
    Stop making those clips and show ur real farting skills..otherwise screw!!
    Are you saying her clips are fake, and is this for real, or are you just some person trolling her?
    Can anyone else that has seen any of her clips vouch for this?

Yehh...I bought one of her cllips where she shows a big banner titling for 5 seconds...x 3....so that's what you loose in time when you buy it...
    The the fart....
    I think even a mosquito can fart louder the she does...
    I just warn you...think twice!