clips4sale
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new hot fart girl

Active Member 03042017
    Originally posted by princesslyne
    I'll see what I can do!

I can't always do slave videos though - My slave lives in Florida, I'm in Chicago. BUT... I may start doing solo fart videos. I haven't decided yet, though.
    Solo vids would be great!

If we're offering suggestions here I would simply say please try to keep your face visible during fart videos. It's part of the dynamic of the whole thing and generally makes it more pleasing. In your first clip, even though your first fart was quieter than the second, I found it a more arousing experience because your face wasn't out of frame.

I hope this is a useful comment!

Well... London is one of my favorite cities! LOL, I appreciate the clarification though... I do tend to get a lot of emails from people wanting to be used in my videos.

Thanks for responding to the tight jeans fart video post. It could totally be solo. You and your hot ass farting is what we really wat to see anyway. Thank you again.

do some spandex

Originally posted by narmer3678
    You and your hot ass farting is what we really wat to see anyway.
    Everyone has a different opinion. I love facefarting videos more than any others; I just get jealous that it's not me under there.

Spandex?! What do you think those shiny pants are? LOL.. but I will work on getting some more up for you guys to enjoy. I just went through my footage from my shoot last week and had a pair of TIGHT TIGHT jeans on in one clip, but I just couldn't manage to squeeze one out!!

janusx
    ah brilliant, can't wait to see more videos from you. Keep up the good work and we'll keep buying.

By the way Lyne if somebody pops up over the next weeks or months and starts throwing the words "HIS DISCOURSE IS MALE" around, please be aware that it'll have nothing to do with anything you've done or said, and also that he doesn't represent the thoughts and opinions of anyone but himself. He's just an asshole and I'd hate for him to scare you away. Just to warn you in advance.

Active Member 03042017
    If you ever do solo I would like to see you eating the foods that make you gassy (kind of like foreplay) and then jumping forward to the effects. Or you could show yourself eating beans or whatever in front of a slave so he knows what he will soon endure.