clips4sale
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new hot fart girl

new hot fart girl

Hey guys, I'm new to the farting scene, lol, but I've been around for a while. I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new fart clip posted on My clips4sale page. Enjoy!!

PS - will be psting more fart clips throughout the week, so be sure to keep checking back. I'll try to post an update when I get another one posted.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14404/2424945

And you always thought you'd never make a fart video!

Welcome to the farting scene! And welcome to our forum, too! I look forward to everybody buying your clips in the future.

Active Member 03042017
    Oh my...

So glad you're making fart videos, I know I've talked with you about it before on email and was glad to see you made one a while ago.

Ok I just bought it and I wish you wouldn't eat up so much time with titles and then replay the one fart.

Still I'm glad you're doing it and the gold leggings are fantastic.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The only reason I had to loop the fart and use the titles was because Clips4Sale won't let you sell a video that is less than 2 mins in length. Sorry guys! Clips4Sale kinda sucks... I'm actually trying to get a member's area up and running soon. Then again.. I've been saying that for YEARS.

And you're right - I thought I'd NEVER make a fart video, now I think they're funny as hell and not to mention profitable!

Please do one in tight jeans !! I love the new video .

I'll see what I can do!

I can't always do slave videos though - My slave lives in Florida, I'm in Chicago. BUT... I may start doing solo fart videos. I haven't decided yet, though.

Hey you are very hot. But please make some videos where are you naked.

Nope, no nudity here. That's My limit.

Hmm damn that a part of my fetish I want to see the buttcrack while farting...

This is the first time where I am not caring about your pussy, but if you say no ...then not.

Originally posted by princesslyne
    I can't always do slave videos though - My slave lives in Florida, I'm in Chicago.

If only there were some more people out there willing to be farted on! Well, you know, if you're ever visiting the UK and find yourself short of a fart slave...

Edited to say: I would follow up on this if I ever thought it was likely, but this post wasn't intended to come across as a genuine "hey use me as a slave!" statement. I was joking, and I wanted to make this clear to prevent the whole thread from degenerating into a list of email addresses from hopefuls who didn't realise this.