clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message to all!

A message to all!

Hi guys sorry I've not been able to answer all of your e-mails and questions.
    I am a busy girl. But I try to get to everyone.
    I made a new fart clip in which I dedicated to you guys.
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/30282
    Please post here letting me know what you think of it! Or what I should do to make it better.
    I am having a hard time convincing my slave into making more face fart videos but I am sure he will come around if he sees how popular they are.
    He says he still can't get the smell out of his nose He can be so dramatic sometimes
    But I did make some good solo stuff in my new compilation.
    I even made an angle as to where it looks like I am face farting you since I have been getting e-mails of people wanting me to face fart them.
    Please post here letting me know what you think of it! Or what I should do to make it better.
    Sorry guys as much as I'd love to I cannot meet anyone. This is a dangerous world
    I do love reading your e-mails especially if you have any requests of what you want me to do, or just ego boosting fan mail

PS I was asked what makes me fart so much. I have this recipe for a stew that I made for the face farting videos which consist of
    white beans, lentils, italian sausage, garlic and lots of onions.
    I am naturally a gassy girl but that gave me a pretty good kick.

marry me

Elite Member
    Alien Girl you're awesome.
    God bless...I don't want to be here anymore. If Jesus can save Lizzy, then he can do the same for me too.....No this is not a joke

i'm curious...does farting turn you on.....?

Active Member 03042017

RE: A message to all!

Thanks!

Keep it up, I could tell your slave wasn't too into a lot of your torments.

I'm glad you told us what you eat, it must be interesting planning it the day of the shoot when you're out and about and farting all over the place.

RE: A message to all!

That clip was fucking rad!
    That is also the first clip I have seen where the model has actually mentioned us in the clip.
    I almost feel like I'm famous.

Originally posted by roach3
    i'm curious...does farting turn you on.....?
    No I just love to fart but I am not sexually attracted to it. I did get turned on when I made my slave smell my farts though.
    But I think that was just because I was torturing him.

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that all my clips on my site now have previews.

OK Kids, here's my review of ALien Girl's clips. I bought all 4 clips from her and they ALL are amazing! I liked her fart clips so much that I'm almost thinking of buying her masturbation clip just so I can hear how she sounds when she cums! I haven't enjoyed a C4S store in a long time until I found her store and I thank AG for what she has done for me! She's well worth the investment in my opinion!

Originally posted by raulroquell
    OK Kids, here's my review of ALien Girl's clips. I bought all 4 clips from her and they ALL are amazing! I liked her fart clips so much that I'm almost thinking of buying her masturbation clip just so I can hear how she sounds when she cums! I haven't enjoyed a C4S store in a long time until I found her store and I thank AG for what she has done for me! She's well worth the investment in my opinion!
    That's a very sweet thing to say THANK YOU!