clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gassyerotica: Live chat! geesee chat IMPORTANT

RE: irc

Originally posted by Fartingbabes
    I looked into irc and its quite laggy and I think geesee is alot better mostly because its easier to access also lol bobba
    laggy? Not at all.

Originally posted by afangorn
    IRC is really newb hostile. I've done my best to get into it and its just not worth the effort in my opinion. its an old skeletal version of instant messaging services that has been ignored since the 90s for better and more serviceable chat clients.
    but on the other hand I hear its easiest for programmers to use to incorporate a live chat into their website.
    You need to get your facts straight, because you could not be anymore wrong. IRC is very easy to use, it couldn't be any more straightforward. Ignored since the 90s? tell that to the millions of people on irc servers right now. IRC is not a client, it's a service and no other service can touch IRC when it comes to speed, usability, and file sharing. IRC is the be all and end all when it comes to online chatting.

Originally posted by tetsuo
    IRC is really newb hostile. I've done my best to get into it and its just not worth the effort in my opinion. its an old skeletal version of instant messaging services that has been ignored since the 90s for better and more serviceable chat clients.
    but on the other hand I hear its easiest for programmers to use to incorporate a live chat into their website.
    You need to get your facts straight, because you could not be anymore wrong. IRC is very easy to use, it couldn't be any more straightforward. Ignored since the 90s? tell that to the millions of people on irc servers right now. IRC is not a client, it's a service and no other service can touch IRC when it comes to speed, usability, and file sharing. IRC is the be all and end all when it comes to online chatting.
    And finally we come to the last and most irritating reason to not bother with IRC.
    the userbase.
    thanks for the demonstration.

I have to agree with tetsuo. It just takes a moment to get used to it. If you use nonamescript it looks a little better then the normal client.

And finally we come to the last and most irritating reason to not bother with IRC.
    the userbase.
    Oh, I am so sorry for trying to correct your mistakes. Next time I'll just leave your false information alone and give people the wrong ideas. I don't think I was being insulting, but if I was I apologize.

im gonna get a better one

Im working on buying a better chat now. I found a good one called CB it allows alot more people to be in one room than geesee

Active Member 03042017
    the userbase.
    Oh, I am so sorry for trying to correct your mistakes. Next time I'll just leave your false information alone and give people the wrong ideas. I don't think I was being insulting, but if I was I apologize.
    Tetsuo iuno if your just born to argue but lately since the big torrent debate you've come off as sorta a jackass now im not trying to be mean or anything just you been gettin into arguements *or sarcastic remarks* over small things but anyway IRC isn't the most used Chat/Communication im pretty sure Ventrilo outnumbers it 10000000 to 1

Baned User
    1, that was about a month ago, lol.
    2, i'm pretty sure that texting outnumbers ventrillo 10000000 to 1 (proving just how dumb people are... god i hate texting).

Yeah, all of this shit happened before the torrent thing. But I appreciate the jackass remark. Thanks. Oh yeah, does the fact that I've never heard of Ventrillo say anything? Looking into it, Ventrillo is a voip, which IRC blows out of the water anyway.

Oh, and could you please show me all of the arguments I have been getting into? If I remember correctly it was you who was arguing with another user in the Torrents topic. I just stated my opinion, you were the one arguing. I think you have me confused with onlycash, because this topic is the only one I believe that I've had an argument in. I don't even know if you could call it an argument, I was just correcting someones mistake.

i entered the geesee chat room, but its just loading/connecting. nothing is happening.
    Eproctophilia.