clips4sale
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: question...

Baned User
    "id hate to break your heart but im not even going to waste my fucking time reading this post of yours. you wanted me to stop discussing this issue i said i was done discussing this issue and i meant it. if you have some borderline sociopathic thirst to type to people who aint even reading your posts anymore you might want to have that checked out idiot."

lol, there's a difference between not reading my post and lying about it since you don't actually have a response. i mean, for a grad like yourself it would only take a minute, so i know you're full of shit (plus your previous post history would back that up). if you were done with this then you wouldn't have come back to this thread, let alone post in it again, lol. way to contradict yourself.

Hayleys a man!
    *Cries*

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    "id hate to break your heart but im not even going to waste my fucking time reading this post of yours. you wanted me to stop discussing this issue i said i was done discussing this issue and i meant it. if you have some borderline sociopathic thirst to type to people who aint even reading your posts anymore you might want to have that checked out idiot."

lol, there's a difference between not reading my post and lying about it since you don't actually have a response. i mean, for a grad like yourself it would only take a minute, so i know you're full of shit (plus your previous post history would back that up). if you were done with this then you wouldn't have come back to this thread, let alone post in it again, lol. way to contradict yourself.
    your arguments could be dismantled by a 12 y o so shelve your delusions of grandeur dickhead. im not reading that post because despite its length its bound to be filled with the same inane shit you seem to think constitutes an argument that you have posted throughout the rest of the thread. by the same token you fail to address the point about that homo using the photos of two different girls. either you have no sound argument against this. or youre so fucking desperate to believe his lie youre simply ignoring this lil inconvenience.

Baned User
    so you aren't reading it yet you quote it and let us know that i didn't address the point about the photos being different people... dumbass. i've told you repeatedly (this is time number 5 or 6) that people can look different between two DIFFERENT photos. again, i myself have photos taken a week apart that look more different than hers. the fact remains that you have yet to make a post that doesn't contradict another one of your posts. also, explain to me what a "greandeur dickhead" is so i will know what kind of delusions you are accusing me of having.