clips4sale
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: question...

Baned User
    Originally posted by windfan
    im done discussing this issue but THIS shit from slimsniffer is as DUMB as it gets. guys that masquerade as girls are fucking losers. plain. simple. guys that cyber with them or believe thier lies are losers who are so fucking desperate to get off they will believe any lie. in contrast there isnt an ounce of fucking logic in your brainless conclusions. im not even homophobic. i simply fucking hate idiots that masquerade as girls because theyre fucking time wasters. im straight. i have no interest in talking to poofters that want guys to fuck them as they pretend to be girls. i have no interest in helping other guys get off as they masquerade as girls to fulfil their stupid fantasies. if anyones anyones homo lover its the brainless wankers defending this douchebag queer as he uses your complacency with his lil girl act to get off. and fwit you uneducated clown by your own logic if homophobia is a universal sign of closer homosexuality you yourself are a fag. your own immature insults are as homophobic as anything i have said. as far as my ed is concerned im a postgrad. if you think some immature anonymous boofhead like yourself can change that fact simply by saying its not true then youre about as thickheaded as it gets.
    guys that masquerade as girls are fucking losers.
    good to know that you know more about their sex lives than i ever could. not only do you know that they are having sex but you also know the kinds of people they have sex with... thank you for that information. without it, my day would not be complete.

guys that cyber with them or believe thier lies are losers who are so fucking desperate to get off they will believe any lie.
    make sure to throw an "i believe that" at the beginning so it is completely obvious that you are ONLY stating your own opinion and not facts.

i simply fucking hate idiots that masquerade as girls because theyre fucking time wasters.
    ... because this thread isn't? see, now you're stuck. if you agree that this thread is a waste of time then you also agree that you participate in things that are a waste of time. that really fucks up your argument as that would imply you cyber with dudes (or at least talk to "idiots that masquerade as girls"). if you don't agree that this thread is a waste of time then you will just look like an idiot for giving up and that would kill your points as well. imagine that, one line retroactively killed all of your points.

if anyones anyones homo lover its the brainless wankers defending this douchebag queer as he uses your complacency with his lil girl act to get off.
    see, that's where apostrophes help clarify things.

and fwit you uneducated clown by your own logic if homophobia is a universal sign of closer homosexuality you yourself are a fag.
    ... by your logic in that one, cows can jump over the moon and the sun is actually made out of cheese while the moon provides our heat. get it, there is no logic.

if you think some immature anonymous boofhead like yourself can change that fact simply by saying its not true then youre about as thickheaded as it gets.

please, i hope somebody else gets the irony there. you CAN'T CHANGE A FACT SIMPLY BY SAYING IT'S NOT TRUE!!! dear god, that is so classic. that literally made me lol (and rofl a little and even almost lmao [which would have been painful]).

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    im done discussing this issue but THIS shit from slimsniffer is as DUMB as it gets. guys that masquerade as girls are fucking losers. plain. simple. guys that cyber with them or believe thier lies are losers who are so fucking desperate to get off they will believe any lie. in contrast there isnt an ounce of fucking logic in your brainless conclusions. im not even homophobic. i simply fucking hate idiots that masquerade as girls because theyre fucking time wasters. im straight. i have no interest in talking to poofters that want guys to fuck them as they pretend to be girls. i have no interest in helping other guys get off as they masquerade as girls to fulfil their stupid fantasies. if anyones anyones homo lover its the brainless wankers defending this douchebag queer as he uses your complacency with his lil girl act to get off. and fwit you uneducated clown by your own logic if homophobia is a universal sign of closer homosexuality you yourself are a fag. your own immature insults are as homophobic as anything i have said. as far as my ed is concerned im a postgrad. if you think some immature anonymous boofhead like yourself can change that fact simply by saying its not true then youre about as thickheaded as it gets.
    guys that masquerade as girls are fucking losers.
    good to know that you know more about their sex lives than i ever could. not only do you know that they are having sex but you also know the kinds of people they have sex with... thank you for that information. without it, my day would not be complete.

guys that cyber with them or believe thier lies are losers who are so fucking desperate to get off they will believe any lie.
    make sure to throw an "i believe that" at the beginning so it is completely obvious that you are ONLY stating your own opinion and not facts.

i simply fucking hate idiots that masquerade as girls because theyre fucking time wasters.
    ... because this thread isn't? see, now you're stuck. if you agree that this thread is a waste of time then you also agree that you participate in things that are a waste of time. that really fucks up your argument as that would imply you cyber with dudes (or at least talk to "idiots that masquerade as girls"). if you don't agree that this thread is a waste of time then you will just look like an idiot for giving up and that would kill your points as well. imagine that, one line retroactively killed all of your points.

if anyones anyones homo lover its the brainless wankers defending this douchebag queer as he uses your complacency with his lil girl act to get off.
    see, that's where apostrophes help clarify things.

and fwit you uneducated clown by your own logic if homophobia is a universal sign of closer homosexuality you yourself are a fag.
    ... by your logic in that one, cows can jump over the moon and the sun is actually made out of cheese while the moon provides our heat. get it, there is no logic.

if you think some immature anonymous boofhead like yourself can change that fact simply by saying its not true then youre about as thickheaded as it gets.

please, i hope somebody else gets the irony there. you CAN'T CHANGE A FACT SIMPLY BY SAYING IT'S NOT TRUE!!! dear god, that is so classic. that literally made me lol (and rofl a little and even almost lmao [which would have been painful]).
    id hate to break your heart but im not even going to waste my fucking time reading this post of yours. you wanted me to stop discussing this issue i said i was done discussing this issue and i meant it. if you have some borderline sociopathic thirst to type to people who aint even reading your posts anymore you might want to have that checked out idiot.

RE: question...

yeah hi im new to this, so I know my opinion may not matter that much but I gotta say GO FOR IT! If you wanna put up clips of you farting I say why not. This is a female fart forum anyway lol
    You're a player? I didn't see you at the playa's ball...

This is actually quite sad.

I think someone who acts so hard and aggressive to try and expose someone who may or may not be a male pretending to be a female is more pathetic then the person who is pretending to be a girl quite frankly.

you should all shut up

ur mumma

Originally posted by underhill1990
    you should all shut up
    Unfortunately, by joining the argument, you too are condemned to having to shut up.

If I were a moderator, I would delete this entire thread. Maybe I should be a moderator?

Originally posted by underhill1990
    I was joking buddy.