clips4sale
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: question...

She has also posted on ****. . . with the same profile and the SAME contributions. . if she was like the fakers we've seen in the past. .why post there? Most of the masquerading dudes, stay strictly to this site. . she hasn't.

Originally posted by SionDS
    It's just funny how some of you require no proof to believe she is who she says she is, yet ask for proof that she is a fake, of which there is plenty evidence for. This is the definition of blind faith by the way.
    Well it's not normal to make the claim that somebody isn't who they say they are. I don't require proof that she is who she says she is because I'm not upset by her presence on the board either way. She's contributing clips in a generous way, and she says that she might start up a website with her boyfriend. That's it as far as I am concerned - she hasn't been going on and on about how female she is or anything, not shoving anything in our faces for us to get annoyed about. There is no situation here other than the one you are creating. If she's not female we haven't been burned - there is no issue. The only motive of people saying she's fake is kudos for being "correct" at the end, which is completely selfish.

All in all, this is all about whether you might drive a potentially real female from this board by being a dumb ass. If you don't want to do this, then stop trying to call her out. End of the debate.

Baned User
    there's yet to be a single shred of valid evidence that would prove that she's fake. it's not IMPOSSIBLE for her to be fake, but considering the lack of evidence (while it is a valid assumption), it is a bad assumption to continue to push. effing has the right idea on this one.

member is FAKE. HIS discourse is MALE. "haley" has been exposed as the dickhead he is here and elsewhere. these men who masquerade as girls online have to be the dumbest cunts on the planet thinkin the net can conceal their gender indefinately. this idiot couldnt be more transparent if "she" tried.

Originally posted by mcnastyz
    This is getting really dumb. Its pretty damn clear that she is who she says she is. Do anyone honestly think that someone would maintain an account for months at a time and create accounts on other sites and spend a good amount of time being active and CONTRIBUTING just to fuck with people? I mean, if it were fake, the amount of effort (and possibly money) put in to fabricating everything would not be worth the payoff.

Is it really hard to believe that a hot girl just wants to be a part of this site? Even if it were fake (which would be a monumental waste of time) I don't understand why everyone would care so much, it would be more pathetic on the pranksters part than anything else. You guys are just running her off.
    pretty damn clear huh? what should be clear to anyone with some semblance of intelligence is that HIS discourse is MALE. "haley" has been exposed for the loser he is here and elsewhere. seems pretty damn clear to me that youre in dire need of an education. sheesh.

Originally posted by windfan
    member is FAKE. HIS discourse is MALE.
    Comparison of male versus female discourse styles required for us to get into your head here.

Originally posted by windfan
    "haley" has been exposed as the dickhead he is here and elsewhere.
    Where has she been exposed? You're telling us we're too stupid to grasp that her discourse is male, but clearly all we lack is crucial evidence of her exposure that has been presented on all sorts of other forums. So give us this evidence please, and if you can't give us this evidence, or this simple request eludes you in some other way, the other thing you can do is stop being such a dick.

Originally posted by SionDS
    Fact is, there's just too much that screams fake.

-Ultra hot jailbait posting on a fetish forum, extremely rare.

-Claimed she was two different people from the pics. Clearly they are different girls.

-Her pics just happen to be posted all over public sites, yeah, that's pretty much enough not to believe right there.

-With every posts, tries way to hard to talk about being a girl and types like a 12 year old "omg i have a boyfriend! My boyfriend wont let me do this!!"

-When she comes under attack, 3 people with no post history to speak of suddenly appear out of no where to defend "her."

I mean, this forum has had fakers before, but non of them have made it this obvious before. If you just want to role play online dude, say so.
    EXACTLY SionDS...

"haley" couldnt be more transparent if HE tried. HIS discourse is MALE.

Please respond to my requests or let all this rest. You're getting boring.

Originally posted by effingbillgates

Where has she been exposed?
    There are a lot of tips, but the main one is finding her pics on a popular jailbait site.

Lets see, when was the last time someone posted fake pics that were later found on a popular site? Oh, I know...

cutetst girl that fartet on me

Why is it that NO ONE believed this above thread was real after the pic source was found, yet so many people still believe this thread is real after the pic source was found?

Why do people judge what is the same situation so differently? I dont see people in that link saying stuff like "No proof!"

link to site plz