clips4sale
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: question...

Fact is, there's just too much that screams fake.

-Ultra hot jailbait posting on a fetish forum, extremely rare.

-Claimed she was two different people from the pics. Clearly they are different girls.

-Her pics just happen to be posted all over public sites, yeah, that's pretty much enough not to believe right there.

-With every posts, tries way to hard to talk about being a girl and types like a 12 year old "omg i have a boyfriend! My boyfriend wont let me do this!!"

-When she comes under attack, 3 people with no post history to speak of suddenly appear out of no where to defend "her."

I mean, this forum has had fakers before, but non of them have made it this obvious before. If you just want to role play online dude, say so.

Alright y'all listen. This is getting ridiculous. I agree with everything thats being said here, but this thread has rambled on long enough. Really, this isn't a big deal. If haleyslilcomet is just some dude masquerading as a hot girl to mess with us, then just simply DON'T let them mess with you! Take everything you see here with a grain of salt. This is, after all, THE INTERNET, where everyone can hide behind a million digital walls. There is no reality online, and things like this are A PART of the internet. Listen to Brad Paisley's song "Online" it pretty much sums up whats going on here and everywhere else on the internet. If she's real, GREAT, fan-fucking-tastic, and you'll know when you see some sort of proving dated picture or video. I hope she's real just as much as everyone else. But until you see good hard evidence, just keep an open mind. Do everything in life with moderation. There's no sense in hollerin' on about how fake she is. Whoever she is, she contributes to the board with stories and videos, so there, thats enough for me while I'm perusing the freakin INTERNET on my favorite fetish forum. Good gosh y'all, just knock it off.

Baned User
    "-Ultra hot jailbait posting on a fetish forum, extremely rare."
    rare is not impossible and we've yet to have our bulls eye.

"-Claimed she was two different people from the pics. Clearly they are different girls."
    matter of opinion... i look more different (proper grammar, by the way) in some pictures than the change in those.

"-Her pics just happen to be posted all over public sites, yeah, that's pretty much enough not to believe right there."
    as much as i hate to say it, MY SISTER'S pics are all over public sites. besides, pics upped to those sites are anonymous/anybody can do it and anybody will.

"-With every posts, tries way to hard to talk about being a girl and types like a 12 year old "omg i have a boyfriend! My boyfriend wont let me do this!!""
    yeah, i'll give you that one. it made me think as well.

"-When she comes under attack, 3 people with no post history to speak of suddenly appear out of no where to defend "her.""
    no post history is a hell of a lot different than recent registration date. if you look up the registration dates and compare them to haleyslilcomet's earliest reg date (not here) you'll see they've been around quite a bit longer.

"I mean, this forum has had fakers before, but non of them have made it this obvious before. If you just want to role play online dude, say so."
    mostly, as everyone else says, just let it be. there isn't enough information to conclude with 100% accuracy that she is of either sex, so why not give a CONTRIBUTING member the benefit of the doubt... i mean, she contributes to the forum. i think kuro's closest on this one...

and in response to kaio, i have seen exactly one fart clip that was real. i have seen at least 12 fake ones. if you want real clips i'd recommend somewhere else (mistress taylor's girls have a good dominating attitude).

I'm up for her being real. And I don't think that the apparent implausibility of a real live human girl coming to a fetish site should immediately make her definitely fake. It's not like she's claiming to be single is it, and promising facefarts to people who want them, getting people's hopes up that way and generally playing us for fools?

Why do people want to claim her as a fake? It's so that if the future proves them right they can go "you see, I was correct and you were wrong!" Well what a very noble stance, I have to say. Personally I prefer to stay optimistic and not scare away every possible girl from this site just to prove nobody ligitimate comes here. And whether I'm right or wrong I don't give a toss - get over yourself.

To me she comes across more like Little Miss Toots in her tone and interests than any other girls that have visited us, and that's somebody we know to be real. There's the possibility of Haleyslilcomet and some of her friends creating some fart clips with her boyfriend. So let's let time take this one, and take what does or doesn't happen for what it is.

Anyway, in answer to the first question, Asscleaners is utterly fake and unless you like facesitting vidoes with dubbed farts, is not worth the effort.

hey buddy, would u like a nice cup of shut the fuck up? haley is definately a girl, not a guy tryin to fuck with us! shes been here for a month and shes been trying to sign up for websites. shes even making her own website, what more proof can u possibly want? besides, shes a really cute girl. most of the girls in the videos here ive seen (imma be honest) are either fat, chubby, ugly, old or all combined

Originally posted by dolgerforkabone
    haley is definately a girl....... shes even making her own website, what more proof can u possibly want?
    It's just funny how some of you require no proof to believe she is who she says she is, yet ask for proof that she is a fake, of which there is plenty evidence for. This is the definition of blind faith by the way.

Ill shut up when the site launches. If she is making a site then she has to have a bunch of camera/video equipment around already. The only girls who post here are the working girls who make videos. Everyone else has been way to fake, or caught red handed as fakers.

Even that guy who said he met some gassy girl, who's pic was later found on some publishing site had everyone not believe his story, but the same defences you people bring up here apply perfectly to him.

Active Member 03042017
    Well the longer it goes without a valid response from hailey the more likely it's fake.

Originally posted by Mofoz
    Well the longer it goes without a valid response from hailey the more likely it's fake.
    Oh I see, now we're waiting from a valid response from her. Well maybe the people banging on about her being fake have finally pissed her off enough to make her leave. Why should she need to prove herself as real to people, until her website finally appears? You seriously want her to take a photo of herself holding a newspaper so that this place embraces her? Why are we worth that? And what does she even owe to this community to leap about and jump through hoops for it when she's told to? For crying out loud. Just let her be real or not real but if she is real, and you keep going "prove it, prove it" you're more than likely to just push her away.