clips4sale
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: cutetst girl that fartet on me

Why does this remind me of that JAG/Troph Gringo asshole who always wanted to get the last word?.... Maybe because one of these people arguing here is JAG/Troph Gringo!!!

You know what, I reached the conclusion I was imagining it, but I do faintly recall the argument "his discourse is male" from ten years ago on Copro's forum or wherever it was. That exact same wording and the same furious, illogical ranting energy. But I don't remember who said what, or what the issue might have been back then. All I feel is that some eerily familiar ground is being walked, and on this occasion (if I am right and the exact words "his discourse is male" were being thrown about a decade ago) I'm more worried about the mental health of whoever's doing it.

Active Member 03042017
    man still can't get over this makes me crack up everytime i see it xD

RE: cutetst girl that fartet on me

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    Originally posted by windfan
    Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    ...the evidence she's provided...
    do you mean the images of two different girls that he tried to pass off as himself?

philosophy...lol. you have no idea do you? your laughable pseudointellectualism is almost as transparent as "haleys" cybertransgenderism. youre wrong. and any philosophy student would have rendered your take on onus of proof dead by now. youre trying to say the onus of proof is on someone saying this guy is fake which is like saying the onus of proof is on the athiest to prove the non existence of god and not on the christian to prove his existence. hes the one who asserts that he is female so burden of proof is on him and it would be as simple as abc if indeed he were female for him to actually prove sion and i wrong. a photo of "her" holding a piece of paper with the url of the forum wouldnt kill "her" anymore than it would kill god to make an appearance. he wont because he cant prove hes female any more than christians can prove the existence of god because he isnt and thats the cold harsh fucking truth. neither can athiests prove the non existence of god but then neither does reason demand we do this. you could fucking use an injection of said reason and then maybe then you would see through this fucking clown. idfc. if you want to allow yourself to be duped thats your prerogative. this conversation is over. if you continue to engage me with discourse and behaviour that would be more at home on a forum for adolescent boys im ignoring you and not bothering to read another word you commit to the forum and that is that.
    wow, it's obvious that somebody is full of shit, and it's you. she's shown evidence in the form of multiple pictures. i've already told you that i have pictures a week apart that look more different than hers; you were too busy ignoring any argument other than your own at the moment though. if god provided multiple pictures of himself then you would say he was full of shit. we aren't talking about god proving himself or christians proving god exists because that would require a hell of a lot more evidence than pictures. we're talking about one person proving her sex and all that would take is a few pictures. that is all the evidence she should be expected to give and you saying she needs more is bullshit. now it would be up to you to disprove this by showing evidence contrary to what she's given. you've made it crystal clear that you don't know shit about logic (way to be a postgrad without taking a single intro to logic class... wait, that's NOT POSSIBLE as you need a critical thinking class to even get an AA [correct me if i'm wrong effing, but i can only speak on behalf of the american education system {which, while not as good, isn't as bad in most places as people make it seem}]). you then follow up this terrible logic with "you're all adolescents and i'm not listening, la la la la la." way to go, buddy. you've yet to insult someone without following it up with proof that you are the very thing you had just finished describing.
    jr...do you have a fucking brain inside that head of yours? pictures. its the fucking internet you imbecile. any queer loser can harvest pictures from any fucking photo host pass them off as himself for his stupid fucking fantasies and dupe people who think photos amount to "proof". you really are as clueless as the average 15 y o boy too fucking horny to open your fucking eyes if you consider as evidence photos of some girl any girl. its like i said. youre the sort of loser who would cyber with guys as long as they sent you a photo of some random girl. those photos of "haley" dont amount to proof because they could be anyone and when this douchbag queer uses photos of two different girls a point you conveniently choose to ignore again and again well this proof is about as dubious as it gets. and dude. you would be laughed all the way off campus with your take on onus of proof. logic would dictate that the active not passive would need to be proven particularly in the context of content online. but seeing as youre too fucking stupid to see this guy for what he is - even sion pointed out some of the all too familiar signs in his language - its obvious youre practically demanding his penis on a plate before you will see him for what he is. i told you before. i dont fucking care anymore and if you want to allow yourself to be taken for a ride by this douchebag thats youre problem. i dont care.

Active Member 03042017
    i say we all..... suprise curb stomp windfan :> he deserves it to shut him the fuck up

Baned User
    "jr...do you have a fucking brain inside that head of yours?"
    yes... how would i be able to type without it? please explain that science to me oh wonderful professor jackass.

"pictures. its the fucking internet you imbecile. any queer loser can harvest pictures from any fucking photo host pass them off as himself for his stupid fucking fantasies and dupe people who think photos amount to "proof"."
    take that as proof and it would be up to you to find the source for one picture. do that and all of this is over. you've yet to do that so until then the "pics are everywhere" argument is null. note that by your logic everybody on myspace, facebook, youtube (not a stretch from pics to vid), and any other place that provides pics are all fake and aren't who they say they are... if nobody is who they are then who are they?

"you really are as clueless as the average 15 y o boy too fucking horny to open your fucking eyes if you consider as evidence photos of some girl any girl."
    ... okay... that made sense?

"its like i said. youre the sort of loser who would cyber with guys as long as they sent you a photo of some random girl."
    wow, please quote me when i said i would cyber with guys if they sent a photo of a random girl. quote that, please... unless you're full of shit again.

"those photos of "haley" dont amount to proof because they could be anyone and when this douchbag queer uses photos of two different girls a point you conveniently choose to ignore again and again well this proof is about as dubious as it gets."
    well, at least you kind of made a point there. too bad it's already been covered again and again by me. the pics in question are close enough to still be one person (even i have pics taken a week apart that look more different). this hasn't been ignored, just covered.

"and dude. you would be laughed all the way off campus with your take on onus of proof. logic would dictate that the active not passive would need to be proven particularly in the context of content online."
    already covered above and now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to where the burden of proof would lie (although the first part was alright... until the talking out of the ass part started).

"but seeing as youre too fucking stupid to see this guy for what he is - even sion pointed out some of the all too familiar signs in his language - its obvious youre practically demanding his penis on a plate before you will see him for what he is."
    yeah, sion pointed out the language is the same type that dudes pretending to be chicks use. it's also the same type that chicks use. yes, it's very stereotypical but that alone isn't enough to prove or disprove shit.

"i told you before. i dont fucking care anymore and if you want to allow yourself to be taken for a ride by this douchebag thats youre problem. i dont care."
    again, "i say you suck and get the last word while trying to save face by saying i'm the bigger man and again you suck" doesn't exactly make you look good when i point it out. you look like a jackass and while not posting anymore (at all) on this topic would keep your jackass status where it is, posting again will be sure to increase said status. digging isn't exactly the best way to get you out of a hole, but then again you already knew that mr. postgrad.