clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: cutetst girl that fartet on me

RE: cutetst girl that fartet on me

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    Originally posted by windfan
    did you manage to make it through gradeschool? anyone with a brain could identify your stupid story for what it is...BULLSHIT. you know what they say bout guys that need to invent their sexual encounters. they. aint. getting. any. might i suggest you go back to school and learn how the net isnt gonna conceal this fact when youre language gives you away.
    wow, lol. way to make yourself look like an ass
    you show yourself to be a complete ass everytime you defend these pathetic losers. go back to cybering with guys as they pretend to be girls, you ass.

Active Member 03042017

did you manage to make it through gradeschool? anyone with a brain could identify your stupid story for what it is...BULLSHIT. you know what they say bout guys that need to invent their sexual encounters. they. aint. getting. any. might i suggest you go back to school and learn how the net isnt gonna conceal this fact when youre language gives you away.
    you show yourself to be a complete ass everytime you defend these pathetic losers. go back to cybering with guys as they pretend to be girls, you ass.

all i gotta say is but we seriesly didn't =/

Baned User

way to miss the point. you look like an ass for saying something that's ALREADY BEEN SAID more than 5 times, fyi, and now you look like an idiot for having me have to explain this to you. then you make yourself out to be ignorant as well by saying that i cyber with guys pretending to be girls. you yourself have officially made yourself out to be ignorant, an idiot, AND an ass all in two posts (although the last post made you look like an ass as well, so technically you pulled that off in one post)... way to go.

and to mud, GREAT vid, lol

way to miss the point. you look like an ass for saying something that's ALREADY BEEN SAID more than 5 times, fyi, and now you look like an idiot for having me have to explain this to you. then you make yourself out to be ignorant as well by saying that i cyber with guys pretending to be girls. you yourself have officially made yourself out to be ignorant, an idiot, AND an ass all in two posts (although the last post made you look like an ass as well, so technically you pulled that off in one post)... way to go.

and to mud, GREAT vid, lol
    save it jr. elsewhere youre defending a male masquerading as a girl and youre too fucking brainless to see that queer for what he is. fail.

Elite Member
    the more important thing is, HOW did you know where the picture was from?

Your day dream! Why you want to share it.

Originally posted by ras_sham
    the more important thing is, HOW did you know where the picture was from?
    I'll tell you if you make me a contributor.

Baned User

"save it jr. elsewhere youre defending a male masquerading as a girl and youre too fucking brainless to see that queer for what he is. fail."

i know you fail at grammar/spelling/life/responding logically, but YOU don't have to point it out that blatantly; you do it well enough in your posts. if you can tell me where i'm defending a male masquerading as a girl then i will step down (more than likely a quote will be necessary), but since i am 100% sure that you can't do that, i'll just let your lack of apostrophes prove that you are the bitch of the english language. way to do my work for me, bitch (of the english language which you seem proud of considering the effort you must put into it in order for you be that much of a bitch).

"save it jr. elsewhere youre defending a male masquerading as a girl and youre too fucking brainless to see that queer for what he is. fail."

i know you fail at grammar/spelling/life/responding logically, but YOU don't have to point it out that blatantly; you do it well enough in your posts. if you can tell me where i'm defending a male masquerading as a girl then i will step down (more than likely a quote will be necessary), but since i am 100% sure that you can't do that, i'll just let your lack of apostrophes prove that you are the bitch of the english language. way to do my work for me, bitch (of the english language which you seem proud of considering the effort you must put into it in order for you be that much of a bitch).
    jr...lil lesson...im a postgrad doing a masters theres nothing wrong with my grammar and spelling i just dont think that commenting in a FART FETISH FORUM compares to writing a fucking thesis so i dont give a fuck what you think...the fact nothing you have eva said in response to my criticisms has displayed an ounce of academic discourse is enough to demonstrate that youre an uneducated clown so youre wasting your time trying to flex your cleverness because it doesnt exist...go back to defending those "girls" like "haley" you fucking imbecile.

thers nuthin rong wit muh spelin ether cuz i m colleg kid n i lern how to do nglish n stuf cuz i can tiype goode at spellng.

we show'd him dint we widnfan lolololololololwtflolbbqomglolol111!shift1