Yes ive f**king finally done it, i told my girlfriend.Ive been with her about 4 months and ive never told her untill now.She came round after work with a bottle of vodka and we got smashed and started fuckin.I was that horney that the words just came out"will you fart on my face, i cant believe i said it.She said what did you say ,i said fart on my face,she said fuckin what and got up and just looked at me funny."Fart on your face thats what you want me to do" I said yeah it turns me on.Then she went dead quiet and started getting dressed,I said what are you doing.She said im just thinking then she said why have you never told me before,i said i didnt have the guts.Then about 10 minutes later came the best words i will proberly ever hear in my life.She said in an embarresed way okay i will do it.I thought to myself fucking yes this is it,She said but i cant just do it now i dont have gas.I said ok but please dont tell anyone,she said i promise.We just had normal sex and went to sleep but at about 3:30am she woke me up and said ive got one .Then she got up pulled her pink thong to one side ,pushed her big sexy bum rite in my face and did a big load fart rite in my mouth.oh my god it stank,it was different than i thouht it would be ,but then i didnt now what to expect. It was very strong it smelt like cabbage.She was wanking my cock while i was sniffing and licking her bumhole .Then i shot my fat everywhere.Isaid that was wicked and she said it actually felt quite nice it turned me on, I couldnt believe it .Iam one looky guy and She said tommorow night i will do it properly for you,and i cant wait,WAHOO!!!!. ::clap ::asshole