clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting question

Yeah, I think thats because the reason you were turned on in the first place was because it was kinda gross and/or wrong.... If you remove the element of being able to be aroused, (ie the refractory period right after ejaculation), then all you have left are your normal sensibilities, which tell you: dude, this is kinda wrong. I think that's how arousal works in the first place... and the reason sex is subversive in our culture as well

Yea, wow, I feel the same way! Good call. Sometimes when I see a clip of a (seemingly) really cool girl fart just for loudness or an attempt at lighting one, or a cool female friend of mine brings up farting, I think its purely comical and don't get any rise out of it whatsoever. I think there has to be some sort of understanding between the girl and the witness that its sexy, and they know its sexy, for it to be a really great turn on.

Active Member 17012010
    i agree man i thouight it was just me

i agree with the 10 min thing. When I ejactulate, and im watching a fart/poop clip, and its still on, I almost always think to myself "yeah....this is disgusting..." and stop, but I always find it so arousing later on.

And the sex thing, when ive had sex, i dont think "disgusting" afterwards, im usually like, "ok..this isnt fun anymore" lol. at least for a few mins.