clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fart Positions

Elite Member

Fart Positions

I know that everyone has a favorite position for when a girl farts. My favorite is when my girlfriend and I are lyin in bed together and then she'll tell me that she has a big one comin. So she puts her ass on me while she is layin sideways and she lets it go. That is my all time favorite. So whats your guys favorite position???

RE: Fart Positions

I like the bent-over doggystyle position personally; but I am usually stuck with legs-open-on-the-couch farts that "came out the vagina side" according to the girl That's hot enough for me usually.

Almost any, just as long as it's in my face! My girlfriend will pull down whatever she's wearing and will let go in my face. I love feeling the wind from the fart on my face.

RE: Fart Positions

Originally posted by sonia
    I know that everyone has a favorite position for when a girl farts. My favorite is when my girlfriend and I are lyin in bed to together and then she'll tell me that she has a big one comin. So she puts her ass on me while she is layin sideways and she lets it go. That is my all time favorite. So whats your guys favorite position???
    Wow, it's funny you mention this.

I really love in the morning when I'll be spooning with my girlfriend, and all of a sudden she just toots on my cock and starts to giggle. Then she'll usually move up to my nose

sittin lightly on my nose, like I'm a chair

neroangelus
    I'm partial to dog stlye that, I am laying down and she lays ontop of me with her but directed at my face.

The best farting position for any woman is hands down, her laying on her side on the bed. For some reason when girls are laying on their side on the bed, their farts show their true colors. If she's doggystyle 9x out of 10 the fart will sound airy. Ever noticed how juicy and bubbly Brittney Moore farting on her side on the bed in jeans sound! My 2nd favorite position is when a woman is sitting on a couch with her legs crossed. 3rd favorite is when they are standing up straight (not standing while leaning on 1 leg, I mean both legs straight!).
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

Elite Member
    I agree with you 110% man.

Elite Member
    doggystyle. face down ass up ;D

well i dont know if this is a position but i love they raise their leg, scunch a little, or poke out their butt. but leaning an their sides is also cool!