I've been debating on whether to get a co-vid vaccination most of this year. I'm very sure everyone else here has done the same. I would ask people about it. Some has gotten a vaccine. Some haven't. Even people who had co-vid. One person said its a hoax, co-vid is similar to a flu. Someone on the news said its not even close to the flu. I had 2 relatives who live far away that had it but they are ok now. I was told a couple of my neighbors contracted it, but they're ok. No co-workers of mine had it. But some of them had vaccines so they no longer wear masks.
I was asked by a relative who I haven't seen in years that would it take some kind of gift for me to take the vaccine. I wanna feel safe.
During the pandemic, I only gotten sick twice. Not co-vid sick thankfully. I think it was both to rest/sleep deprivation. My brother & mother refuse to take the vaccine. My issue against it is that people took the vaccine & still got co-vid. I want something that works where I don't get co-vid at all. And the media wanting to put the blame & shame game on the unvaccinated. Uh, hello! They hardly talk about the vaccinated still getting it. And idiots on a football message board keep whining, they need to take the vaccine to stop the pandemic. I don't know what's in the darn vaccination & the side effects to it.
I went on a music forum 4 the 1st time in ages where someone mentions that the so called best vaccine, the pfizer isn't that good anymore or something like that. I made a sarcastic remark. Just when I thought about using that vaccine & someone responded that co-vid is a hoax like 9/11 & other things. I do wonder though, how come there was no shut down when sars & the swine flu was around? Sometimes wearing a mask is getting tired but I don't have a problem if that's the best solution. What does everyone think about this?

I don't know if this means anything. But...I went to a few swinger parties since may. The 1st one, mostly masked, everyone else wasn't masked & nobody got co-vid to my knowledge. I got sick a week later but not co-vid[sleep/rest deprivation] The other 3 parties I went to & didn't wear a mask, no co-vid. And I was close face to face with a few women, danced with a couple of women & I was alright. Do I think i'm indestructible, HELL BLEEPING NO! I'm mostly jinxed. I guess i'm lucky that the people I attend parties with got common sense to not come when sick. I know i've had the thermometer gun scanned & been alright. I just wish that god would give me the answers in this situation.