clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got the Foul Chicks DVD!!

Just want to say I received it today and agree with everyone's comments. i.e. it is fantastic!

They are very smart how they have marketed it via a clothing brand, with music bands thrown in, and with proceeds going to charity. Often when watching fart fetish videos a small part of me inside makes me feel like a bit of a freak for having a weird fetish. But watching the foul chicks video I have a different feeling, that farting is pretty cool, a bit alternative and great for laughs.

Well I finally ordered it 2 or 3 days ago & got it at a bargain price. $15.99, that's not counting the s&h which is 3 extra dollars where I reside. AND THIS JUST IN! I just got the dvd in the mail an hour ago. And fast! I just ordered it online on either Sat. or Sun. For those who haven't ordered it & want it ASAP, go order it right away. Lots of the time when I want something it takes eternity 2 get it.

Finally saw it a couple of days ago, its good. Hopefully when they do a 2nd dvd, they'll do more farting. But better sounding farts. And if they have a 2nd girl fartsmelling contest, have more than 1 dude guessing it correct.