clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got the Foul Chicks DVD!!

Wow great reviews! I ordered it last week so am waiting for it. Did anyone happen to order it from outside the U.S. and if so how long did it take to receive the DVD? I am getting impatient now as I want to see it so bad!

Originally posted by blampf
    I purchased the DVD which is the first time I got mailed farts since I ordered a fetishkingdom VHS called "Fart Love" which I still have today. She took Paypal back then believe it or not-even for the membership site.

Even though this Dvd isn't exactly my thing from what I saw before I bought it I thought this thing might just be the one true collector's item in a fart sniffer's lifetime because I don't know if someone is going to do some underhanded shit and somehow get this thing out of distribution. I mean like yesterday too so I didn't wait for any reviews to come in.

What do I think of it? There has never been anything like it. Nothing even in the fucking ballpark. I honeslty don't think this kind of dvd could ever be made again. Seriouisly. I would bet against it right here and now that this will never be repeated.
    Well they're saying they're making more, so I'm hoping there will be another DVD like it, if not better.
    I guess they're going to wait and see if they make enough sales on the first one.

I have a question about the DVD. They advertised farting and burping in their promotions. Is it mainly farting with a little burping or is it a good mix. I'm only asking because I'm more of a burp fetish guy and I didn't want to buy something I wouldn't enjoy completely. Thanks in advance for answering.

Buffaloman?! You must be a Jamiroquai fan, aren't you?

Originally posted by buffaloman0932
    I have a question about the DVD. They advertised farting and burping in their promotions. Is it mainly farting with a little burping or is it a good mix. I'm only asking because I'm more of a burp fetish guy and I didn't want to buy something I wouldn't enjoy completely. Thanks in advance for answering.
    I honestly don't remember seeing any burps in the DVD, but burps aren't my thing, so if there was, I didn't notice.

Quick question. When it's mailed, does it specifically say it's from Foul Chicks on the packaging? Privacy and whatnot.

Baned User
    not really regarding the dvd, but to help cater to your burping fetish...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/burpmistress
    enjoy

Originally posted by hiyadave
    Quick question. When it's mailed, does it specifically say it's from Foul Chicks on the packaging? Privacy and whatnot.
    It's all private so no worries.

Thanks guys, for your clarification and contributions. And to Hoof Hearted, I'm not sure what Jamiroquai is, but the name buffaloman (for me) came from the Kinnikuman anime series.

Thanks guys, for your clarification and contributions. And to Hoof Hearted, I'm not sure what Jamiroquai is, but the name buffaloman (for me) came from the Kinnikuman anime series.
    A very underrated music group that started out in the 90's. Their 1st 5 albums are very good. I don't know if you remember their songs on videos,'Virtual Insanity' & 'Canned Heat.' When the buffalo man is mentioned, they're talking about this logo.