clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got the Foul Chicks DVD!!

Got the Foul Chicks DVD!!

Got it in the mail today, and I must say.
    HOLY SHIT!
    This is seriously everything I expected. Yes there is music in it, but they turn it off during all the farts.
    Even some of the girls in the bands fart during the interviews.
    If you have the DVD I suggest going to the extras and then find the little hart symbol, it is an easter egg, and it fucking hot as fuck.
    I say this DVD was worth the wait, and they say they are making more.
    All the girls are cute and there is all sorts of range to the farts.
    The best skit is the "guess which foul chick farted'
    A bunch of the girls fart in these guys faces and they guess which one did it.
    I really wish I was one of the contestants, because some of the farts sounded awesome!
    I don't know what else to say but this is the best fucking DVD I have ever bought.
    And from my experience these farts are all real.
    anyone else get it?

Elite Member
    thanks for the review. i don't have it but i'm definitely going to order it now.

Originally posted by sudfix
    thanks for the review. i don't have it but i'm definitely going to order it now.
    Co-sign!

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    Co-sign!
    C'mon Hoof you can swing 25 bucks on your credit card, be brave son!

can you only get it over the internet or is it avaliable in any shops like hmv maybe?

I ALSO just got it, words cannot fucking explain. i wasnt gonna get it i figured it would be bad, but i did, and it is the most amazing thing ive ever seeen, freakin wack material for atleast 3 years. giggity.

Baned User
    Originally posted by raulroquell
    Co-sign!
    rofl, he co-signed (different definition than you were thinking of) onto the idea, as in "let's all jump off a bridge." you don't half jump if there's another person there, lol.

I purchased the DVD which is the first time I got mailed farts since I ordered a fetishkingdom VHS called "Fart Love" which I still have today. She took Paypal back then believe it or not-even for the membership site.

Even though this Dvd isn't exactly my thing from what I saw before I bought it I thought this thing might just be the one true collector's item in a fart sniffer's lifetime because I don't know if someone is going to do some underhanded shit and somehow get this thing out of distribution. I mean like yesterday too so I didn't wait for any reviews to come in.

What do I think of it? There has never been anything like it. Nothing even in the fucking ballpark. I honeslty don't think this kind of dvd could ever be made again. Seriouisly. I would bet against it right here and now that this will never be repeated.

Elite Member
    Yeah i also got it the other day. The "guess which foul chick farted" skit was the best. It not only gave me a chuckle, but had tons of hot girls farting into the "contestant's" face... pretty effin hot. and yeah, on the extras, theres a little heart shape easter egg which shows some hidden footage (you wont be let down ) id recomend this to anyone who hasnt gotten it yet.

Originally posted by raulroquell
    Co-sign!
    I know I can. I'm near close to 2 grand on credit card debt & being in debt sucks. I can't concentrate that well under those conditions. I got lots of bills that I must pay + food & gasoline, rent, car insurance. And I already make dog shit at my job. Don't worry, i'll order it sometime this month! And I only use the credit cards when its an emergency.