clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3870 people watched Ashleigh farting and making love with a cake on You-Tube

My guess is that he'll misread your post and you'll regret having put the effort into writing that. Let's see, and if his response frustrates you my advice is to just ignore him from now on as he seems to thrive on getting a reaction.

Baned User
    Originally posted by effingbillgates
    > If you talked to that person, it wasn't me.

I didn't say anything about talking to that person. That person was just spamming all over the place, so it was impossible to miss what they were saying. Finally they made the announcement (again, not a communication, but part of a kind of one-way spamming routine, as usual) that the cake fart fetish was entirely made up, and then we never heard from that person again after that.
    Well, it wasn't me anyway. Don't you think there must be some trolls out there on the Internet who'd like to pick up a funny topic and mock it like the guy who started cakefarts.com and he or other people spread it over the internet for their own entertainment? Like showing the wife, g/f, college frat pals, email it to other people so that people would find them funny and cool at the expense of the fart fetishists out there?

Just a random thought...

Baned User
    one that's been stated at least 4 times so far by me alone.