clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3870 people watched Ashleigh farting and making love with a cake on You-Tube

Baned User

3870 people watched Ashleigh farting and making love with a cake on You-Tube

No kiddin'...it ran less than a day, got 3,870 responses and 80! comments. These comments are funny and sincere. I can post them here for the enjoyment of forum members. Some people said they came...the other ones are funnier than that...I'm reviewing it right now and will post a selection of the hottest ones later.

Are you trying to prove something with these statistics?

Baned User
    Originally posted by Destrega
    Are you trying to prove something with these statistics?
    http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2905554

Cracking up?

http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/s...d.php?t=555852

umm.... OK.

The post has been circulating Internet humour communities, and I assure you that the boom in views is not a positive one.

One user in particular has set up www.cakefarts.com as a sort of 'shock' site to be sent.

While you could argue that any publicity is good publicity, this recent development has ensured that farting on cakes will be considered negatively from the Internet community for at least some time.

The responses you are reading are sarcastic ones.

I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything but it seems to me like you're working REALLY hard to try to get your personal fetish accepted as that of a majority of the community, and I do not feel it is common enough to warrant all your hard work. While in this instance it has become semi-popular due to viral Internet circumstances, it is hard to deny that you alone have not been the sole propagator of its demand before.

p.s. In fact, as you seem to be a reasonably intelligent person, I would not be surprised if you were the one who caused this to go viral in the first place. I refer to the above statement that not all publicity is good publicity. While you'd give the rest of us a nominal subject to breach the conversation onto the topic of farting with, you are certainly going to demean your own specifics to the level of "2 girls 1 cup" if you aren't careful about how you go about trying to make it popular.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    I'm sorry....but am I the only one who thinks that cake shit is just fucking gross?

Originally posted by suspect09
    I'm sorry....but am I the only one who thinks that cake shit is just fucking gross?
    I like it all really. What the most annoying thing about this whole cake fart thing is the repeated posts from the same person. Give it a rest already!!!!! We know you like cake farts, fuckin move on already!

Baned User
    thanks for letting us know, zoe.

stop........PLEASE !

personal opinion is...cake farting is gross. but hey, everyones entitled to their own opinion, and people can post about whatever the fuck they want. if you see a post started by fart-fetishist, you know its probably about cake farting. if you dont like cake farting, just dont read his posts!