"But when it comes to sexual fantasies that are uncommon, to put it nicely (or simply disgusting, to be more accurate)... well, I don't believe that's something a man has a right to expect from someone he isn't paying by the hour."

seriously what a fucking douche.
read the lines. then read between them. all he is saying is "If I dont like it and its not common, then you have no right to be interested in this form of sexuality inside of a real relationship, go and pay someone to satisfy your needs. This disgusting fetish should stay in the gutter with the other forms of street trash"

I prefer the Love Line guy who is on the radio out here in California. He goes into stuff like this where men and women convince themselves that its okay to tell someone "no, you satisfy my needs, that should be YOUR need" instead of a mutual desire to fulfill each other's needs. Though I will admit that when a psychologist actually says that some women are hypersensitive to anything new in bed and consider it "sexual coercion" if you do more than ask nicely I start to respect him a bit more than others. After having experienced such a woman (I got a bum knee. she simply refused to work around it and sometimes I could not walk the day after), I hate it when people try to tiptoe around the issue that maybe someone is just being SELFISH and not acting in a proper manner for what they claim to be a loving relationship.

yeaah in case you cant tell I'm pissed at this guy.