clips4sale

Thread: Photos of women farting on cakes

Baned User

Photos of women farting on cakes

Some of the photos r by my friend Zoe Zane - she's the best when it comes to farting. Others are Ashleigh & Mandy.

Baned User
    Here some of Lizzy and Zoe + Ashleigh & Mandy: Zoe Zane getting ready to pass gas on a cake - 5 different pix. Lizz, whatever u think of her - is still the Queen of Farts IMHO. Then these two naughty, teasing, 20something year old models, Ashleigh and Mandy are doing a very good cake-farting session. Cici joins them in action in a fart over a "twinky", sort of a candy-bar. (The girl with the tatts is Cici).

But as far as I'm concerned, Zoe Zane is #1 woman when it comes to fetish - a hot MILF granny at her sexual prime. She can easily and readily out-fart Ashleigh, Mandy & Cici PUT-TOGETHER. Nothing like a good MILF cake-fart. And there's yet to come - Zoe has just STARTED...

It might not be the same as you wanted, but check these out:

Baned User
    I appreciate you posting the pictures...if u got more I'll be happy to see them posted. I got another one attached: While a girl is squirting cum out of her bunghole she accidentally farts on a cake to the cheering crowd of her 2 girlfriends who move to devour the cake soaked with "milk" and noxious gas.