clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Guys I fucked up...

RE: Same thing happened to me...

Originally posted by Vector

How can I delete the folder of "recent photos and videos" in Vista? Just when you think you're 100% in the clear, she finds shit!!!
    To stop displaying the "Recent photos and videos", "Recently changed" and other similar folder options, read this: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?p=3469407

Those "folders" are not actually folders; they are saved searches and can be deleted without deleting the actual files - but read the link and follow the directions...

To clear recent files from the Start Menu: Right-click Start and click Properties. Under Privacy, uncheck "Store and display a list of previously opened files"

To prevent displaying recent folders in the address bar dropdown box in Windows Explorer, you have to go to Internet Options (even if you use a different browser than IE). On the General tab under Browsing History, click Delete... then click Delete history (or maybe just Delete all).

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can prevent the dropdown list from ever displaying any folders by clicking Settings (under Browsing History) and setting "Days to keep pages in history" to zero.

Did I miss anything??

Heh...and i'm a tech too which is why its scary that I forget to clean up traces...

Just figured out that in 10.5 osx. private browsing is the bomb diggity because it doesn't erase your history so the rest of my history is legit so she can check it all she wants.

There's also a program for mac I found a few months ago called dashcrypt, which lives in dashboard and encrypts single files, but I never employed it until today and it works well, as long as you don't title your files something obvious. Not that I really plan on testing my girl again though and start putting files on my computer again. A simple logon password is all I really need but if I do that, then it's obvious. and she knows my passwords just like I know hers. It would just be really sketchy if now I suddenly had a new password and locked her out. And in all reality, what I'm doing is technically wrong anyway! So why add fuel to the fire?

We've been ok though - we have a great relationship and she did fart for me last night but it didn't smell ...

Originally posted by lerkerboi
    Originally posted by Gassy
    First of all, if you access fart websites on pc you share with other persons, you must be very careful.
    it's very easy to be 100% clear that everything will be cleared after you close the browser if you use Mozilla Firefox ,all you have to do is check option/s when you exit browser that all cookies, form data , browsing history ... everything become deleted (except files - clips you downloaded).

Also, one of the secure way to use is windows logging, create your account with password, and set to folder with fart content options - is private.

That means it will only be accesible and visible to persons who are logged as you.
    In the other words, they will see folder name , but can't see content of folder . size of the folder is 0 MB.

They can't delete it.
    Yeah, but if you make them administrator users (common mistake), they can take ownership of the files, and view them.

If your using XP Pro, you can use EFS, otherwise, use TrueCrypt.
    That's not true, nobody can't take ownership until windows is runned in safe mode and then logged as main administrator.

If he has a mother who is qualified for that, then he's in big trouble.

Que delicia

Baned User
    one administrator can still view another's files without needing the password though (through a small process, lol).

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    one administrator can still view another's files without needing the password though (through a small process, lol).
    describe me that small process.

He can take files if there is no main admin password, all he need to do is run safe mode and choose main admin.

However, if some smart and experienced user wants to get that files , trust me he will and ofcourse there are many ways for shure.

Not all users are experienced, some of them still don't know what's rar and what's zip

Que delicia

Baned User
    "private" folders aren't exactly private to an administrator

Recently Changed, recent pics and videos

That link you provided didn't help much. I think the ONLY way to be totally clear is to set the "recent files" list to not show in the properties tab when you right click on the task bar. That seems to be the only way. I know she found my pics in the "recent items" folder, but now I'm worried to view/edit pics and videos in fear that she will come across them again. I need better information on how to do this. Yes, setting up a new user name for the computer will work, but that looks suspicious, like I don't want her to run into anything.

If I view a picture, and modify it, it will show up in the recently changed folder. I NEED THAT FOLDER TO NOT EXIST! Somebody please provide your advise. Thanks.

Also, if anybody has any more MFX jean fart video's, that would be great! Farts in jeans tend to have the "bubbly" quality about them that is sooo HOT! I don't like bare ass farts b/c they are too airy sounding, anybody agree?

-VECTOR-
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

RE: Been there

Originally posted by staffamerica
    I had the same situation. She called me a wierdo, told coworkers, told her mom, and sister..... not good
    Did you dump her after that? I'm not down with the stop snitching code but what she did was the worst kind of snitching. Very uncool

RE: Recently Changed, recent pics and videos

Originally posted by Vector
    That link you provided didn't help much. I think the ONLY way to be totally clear is to set the "recent files" list to not show in the properties tab when you right click on the task bar. That seems to be the only way. I know she found my pics in the "recent items" folder, but now I'm worried to view/edit pics and videos in fear that she will come across them again. I need better information on how to do this. Yes, setting up a new user name for the computer will work, but that looks suspicious, like I don't want her to run into anything.

If I view a picture, and modify it, it will show up in the recently changed folder. I NEED THAT FOLDER TO NOT EXIST! Somebody please provide your advise. Thanks.

Also, if anybody has any more MFX jean fart video's, that would be great! Farts in jeans tend to have the "bubbly" quality about them that is sooo HOT! I don't like bare ass farts b/c they are too airy sounding, anybody agree?

-VECTOR-
    Here, I'll walk you through it. For anyone just tuning in, this is for Vista only.

Open any Windows Explorer window. You'll see Searches as one of the items on the left. Click on Searches to open it. Now select any of the Recent Items "folders" you don't want displayed and then delete them.

Note that they are not actually folders, but saved searches. Deleting them will NOT delete any files, only the searches.

Let me know if that works.

RE: Been there

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    Originally posted by staffamerica
    I had the same situation. She called me a wierdo, told coworkers, told her mom, and sister..... not good
    Did you dump her after that? I'm not down with the stop snitching code but what she did was the worst kind of snitching. Very uncool
    When it's violent crime, I'm all for "snitching". But when it's someones sexual tastes, only a real vindictive bitch would do what she did. I hope she gets a permanent case of vaginal warts.