clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guys I fucked up...

Originally posted by Gassy
    First of all, if you access fart websites on pc you share with other persons, you must be very careful.
    it's very easy to be 100% clear that everything will be cleared after you close the browser if you use Mozilla Firefox ,all you have to do is check option/s when you exit browser that all cookies, form data , browsing history ... everything become deleted (except files - clips you downloaded).

Also, one of the secure way to use is windows logging, create your account with password, and set to folder with fart content options - is private.

That means it will only be accesible and visible to persons who are logged as you.
    In the other words, they will see folder name , but can't see content of folder . size of the folder is 0 MB.

They can't delete it.
    Yeah, but if you make them administrator users (common mistake), they can take ownership of the files, and view them.

If your using XP Pro, you can use EFS, otherwise, use TrueCrypt.

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    While I was reading these last 2 posts & I was experimenting with minusing the extra sites checked out & its simple. If you're on firefox. Go on tools, click options, & privacy & you should see a button where it says clear now & you should be able 2 figure out the rest.
    It's even easier than that, actually.

To make it automatic, just go to Tools/Options/Privacy. Under cookies, select "Keep until I exit Firefox." Under Private Data, check "Always clear my private data when I exit Firefox." Click the Settings button in that section and select Browsing History, Download History and Cache (those are the ones I selected, you can select more).

Now when you close the browser, you won't leave any traces, at least no cookies, history, downloads or cached files.

Another tip, also mentioned by others previously: have a separate user login for when other people use your computer. Spend a little time setting it up to make sure they can connect to the Internet and whatever else without having to log in as you. And password protect your login. That way, when you save files to your My Documents, other people won't be able to nose through them.

On your earlier point about women being naturally nosy... maybe so, and maybe I've just been lucky, but I don't think I'd stay with a woman who didn't respect my privacy or trust me enough to let me have my own space. Of course that means I have to return the favor, but without trust, a relationship is doomed.

Originally posted by lerkerboi

Yeah, but if you make them administrator users (common mistake), they can take ownership of the files, and view them.

If your using XP Pro, you can use EFS, otherwise, use TrueCrypt.
    Good point. In Vista, the account you create for others should be a "standard" account.

BTW, to create another account in Vista, go to Control Panel/User Accounts. Click "Manage another account," then click "Create a new account."

Here's how to do it in XP: http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Dumm...le/id-350.html

Have a password for both your account and for the new account. If someone questions you about why you have passwords, you can say it's a best practice in computer security (which it is).

Baned User
    ctrl+shift+delete before exiting firefox.

I say you just bring up the issue and explain it straight to her:

1) It could be alot worse. Farting is natural and clean, unlike stuff people are into like shit, piss, vomit, etc. And it's 10,000 times (if not more) better than the sicks fucks who molest and have sex with children who should be locked up forever.
    2) It's relatively clean and you don't need to clean up afterwards or do it somewhere weird like in a tub. (It's only air for crying out loud.)
    3) She can be herself and not have to hold them in and you can be yourself and not have to keep it a secret. It's part of who are and she should accept that.
    4) Also, it doesn't take away anything from all the normal sex stuff, it just adds a layer of excitment. So, assuming you like all the regular stuff, she has one more way of pleasing her man than all of her girlfriends do.

Best of luck to you!

And besides, have you thought of telling her' would you rather be with a man who thinks women belching & farting is disgusting but loves beating & cheating on his woman?'

Good point.

Well we're cool anyway; I'm sure it was just a bluff. Though she hasn't farted much at all this week I was able to sneak a sniff at a few car farts on Monday, but that was it. She's over it and I'm back to being ok. But I really got scared because I didn;t want her to tell people about this, especially anyone in her family. But then again, she;d then be admitting she farts a lot which for a girl I'd think would be much worse

Same thing happened to me...

My girlfriend found pics of women's asses that I took, and some fart videos. Just like that guy said, she's cool with it when she's in the mood, but when she's a bitch, I become this disgusting pervert pig. We made up after arguing, and I don't get as much love from her as I did in the past. Sucks when they find your stash!!! Every night before I shut down the computer, I make sure all internet traces are deleted, and cleaned up. I have a folder where I keep my stuff, which is "hidden." I also make sure to delete the contents of recent items, yet she STILL found recent photos that I was viewing?

How can I delete the folder of "recent photos and videos" in Vista? Just when you think you're 100% in the clear, she finds shit!!!
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

Baned User
    it's vista, it probably knew that she was on your computer and just launched them out of spite so she'd see. vista is like that.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    it's vista, it probably knew that she was on your computer and just launched them out of spite so she'd see. vista is like that.
    Too True!