clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My New Gf

Originally posted by pimp6002005
    june 25 she left to puerto rico to stay with here family for 2 months then there was a long distance of not tlkin for like weeks I figured she found another guy and she did and she's engaged to him but she wants for his money which I think is a lie but my life never ends with this let down I lose a really great f*ckin girl all I could do is sit here now
    Very sorry to hear this, bro.

It may be hard to see it now, but in a way this is good. If she really is all about the money then you're better off without her. And much better off finding out NOW than later after things got more serious.

There is a great girl out there for you, one who will make all your dreams come true. You have to find her and that may not be easy, but it will be worth your time and effort.

As others said, we are here for you. We have all been through some shit!

Keep the faith!

thank you for the support im sorry i couldnt take that video of her for yall

Originally posted by Gasskisser
    june 25 she left to puerto rico to stay with here family for 2 months then there was a long distance of not tlkin for like weeks I figured she found another guy and she did and she's engaged to him but she wants for his money which I think is a lie but my life never ends with this let down I lose a really great f*ckin girl all I could do is sit here now
    Very sorry to hear this, bro.

It may be hard to see it now, but in a way this is good. If she really is all about the money then you're better off without her. And much better off finding out NOW than later after things got more serious.

There is a great girl out there for you, one who will make all your dreams come true. You have to find her and that may not be easy, but it will be worth your time and effort.
    Yeah, hopefully you'll find someone who doesn't act American. And I swear, money.....the new cuss word. I think from now on when i'm thinking about typing that word, it will look like this. M@**Y.

That's rough man. breakups are always sad, but just look on the bright side, now she will be spending someone else's money. You always got to look out for the gold diggers.

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    man i been away two weeks ppl wanna talk crap my life shot i lost my girl
    to another guy she got engaged to in Puerto rico so yea i give up i had
    the worst summer
    Sucks 2 hear that, eh! Why did she leave you? You did treat her like a queen right? And when did she find time 2 be with someone else?
    Maybe treating her like a queen was the problem.
    In my experience, chicks like it if you treat them like shit.
    Being all clingy and giving them everything just spoils them, and they feel they can get away with anything.

Baned User
    and if they take advantage of that then they aren't future relationship material.

Originally posted by FartPallete
    Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    man i been away two weeks ppl wanna talk crap my life shot i lost my girl
    to another guy she got engaged to in Puerto rico so yea i give up i had
    the worst summer
    Sucks 2 hear that, eh! Why did she leave you? You did treat her like a queen right? And when did she find time 2 be with someone else?
    Maybe treating her like a queen was the problem.
    In my experience, chicks like it if you treat them like shit.
    Being all clingy and giving them everything just spoils them, and they feel they can get away with anything.
    You can treat a woman like a queen & not spoil them. I'm a poor man so giving them everything just won't happen. I'd do them right but I do have a backbone. Sadly lots of chicks love staying with men that treat them like a pile of dog shit. I can't remember what else I was gonna type.

yea i know notice that too women really do stay with guys that treat em like shit but im not like that tho i do have a backbone too i dont let my girls go do anything they want

yea i know notice that too women really do stay with guys that treat em like shit but im not like that tho i do have a backbone too i dont let my girls go do anything they want
    RIGHT ON!

I don't think I could treat a love interest like shit even if I wanted to. It's just not in me.