clips4sale
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Gf

Today was the greatest day I had my girlfriend wearing some pajama pants and she had the worst gas her first fart sounded like a fartbrazil fart really loud and long she didn't believe I loved it so she did a triple fart combo which was really loud and sexy she has a best friend they have fart contest every now and then I'm really trying to get my girl and her best friend to fart for me wish me luck Gasskisser thanks for the advice

what a grea spandex ass

ask her if she would do a quick fart for us

i'll try to record a video of her farting when she comes back from P.r.

Originally posted by pimp6002005
    i'll try to record a video of her farting when she comes back from P.r.
    Sounds good

Que delicia

today was funny I work cleaning so my boss set me up to work with this rocker type chick so I'm working with her and I left her in office alone to get window cleaner and I came back to the office she was still cleaning she must just farted cause it smell like rotten eggs it smelled like heaven she gave me a smile and kept cleaning

hot mama in spandex...pimp, u one lucky guy! and if she ever agree to do a short fart for us here as u said, do post it up, i am waiting (im)patiently for that. Cheers!

whens she coming back ? and if you can post more pics

shes coming back in august but i'll be leaving to barbados but i wont forget to take the video for yall

yo whats up anything new ?