clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here ever gotten tired of downloading fart clips?

Has anyone here ever gotten tired of downloading fart clips?

Has anyone ever got to the point of feeling that if they got a good amount of fart clips, they got 'em all? Like maybe of certain women, you might have seen enough of them & don't want anymore clips of them. Or you're satisfied with these certain clips of particular women. Example with voluptuous magazine. Really no need for a subscription for them cause 1 or 2 really great mags of them & you'll be satisfied 4 a long time Its best not 2 mention any names of the women cause I don't want any of them coming here & reading it & they have their feelings hurt. I love the fart brazil clips but they're too long & I haven't downloaded all the clips that this 1 person sent us. About half or slightly more of the links. It might have 2 do with the stuff being nearly all the same.
    I shouldn't be the only one feeling this way. And yes there are some women I just can't get enuff of still right now. Not just fart clips either.

Elite Member

RE: Has anyone here ever gotten tired of downloading fart clips?

You're joking right?? Thats like saying, I'll stop having sex because i've been doing it for 10 years and its all the same

I was enough, a lot of times, but after 2 days, I always come back for more...

As long as they keep some dynamic updates, it's good, not boring.

Que delicia

Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED
    Has anyone ever got to the point of feeling that if they got a good amount of fart clips, they got 'em all? Like maybe of certain women, you might have seen enough of them & don't want anymore clips of them. Or you're satisfied with these certain clips of particular women. Example with voluptuous magazine. Really no need for a subscription for them cause 1 or 2 really great mags of them & you'll be satisfied 4 a long time Its best not 2 mention any names of the women cause I don't want any of them coming here & reading it & they have their feelings hurt. I love the fart brazil clips but they're too long & I haven't downloaded all the clips that this 1 person sent us. About half or slightly more of the links. It might have 2 do with the stuff being nearly all the same.
    I shouldn't be the only one feeling this way. And yes there are some women I just can't get enuff of still right now. Not just fart clips either.
    I feel you, Im tired of all the white n mexican girl fart clips, I want to see some ebony girl farts but at the same time I still like the others the only thing is it dosen't turn me on as much as a black girl farting.

me after a half day,lol
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

If one day i have power (or Magic) to ask any girls (put their skirts up &) fart on me, May be then i dont want the clips anymore.

depends on who is doing it

Active Member 070609
    Hell Naw!!! Unless I had a girl who would do that for me then I wouldn't need clips anymore

This fetish is an addiction. I am a very fortunate person, and I witness many girl farts, not just by seeing it on the internet, but the girls around me, including my own girlfriend.
    I have gotten to the point where it's not all that exciting anymore, but it still keeps me wanting it.
    Best way to describe this shit, is heroin. It doesn't do much to you after awhile. But you still need it.
    I used to think I was luckier than most of the people with this fetish because I am around girls farting all the time, am capable of getting girls to fart in my face, and having them comfortable to fart around me, but sometimes I envy people who only witness a girl fart once in a blue moon, because I loved that heart racing feeling i would get when I was an amateur. The heart racing feeling and the many days of jerking off after the fart encounter.
    Someone here said "if I had a chick farting around me, i would stop watching it on the internet" That's bullshit, because look at me, I can never get enough farts, and yet, I am very jaded with it.

This shit's like heroin.

Fart fantasy, because it's fake. That taylor dominatrix wannabe- Her girls look mentally handicapped, and the farts are fake. That and they act very poorly.