Thread: Just wanted to say Im lucky...

I envy you guys

how about that?

Originally posted by bigben
    how about that?
    I want my nose & face all up in that!

Baned User
    rofl, that was mean.

The first time she farted we were in the kitchen and she said "I think I have one!". I dropped to my knees and she blew a hot one. She immediately dropped to her knees and we were both laughing. She asked what I thought and I replied I liked it. Ever since then she'll try to make it sexual, such as she will tell me she wants to blow me if I say I loved her farts. She never did fart while being spanked but I did spank her for farting in my face. She would say things like "I'm sorry, Sir. I just like farting in your face!". She has since recieved the hot spankings she loves.

Yes SionDS, I love spanking her. She will usually wear leather shorts or a miniskirt so I can spank my way down to her skimpy panties then her bare butt.

She also has farted once in a 69er but those are rare since the timing has to be perfect and she's not a big farter to start with. Few and far between but I appreciate what I get. As a matter of fact, last night she said that apple juice made her gassy at work yesterday so she wants to purchase some for the weekend. I'm looking forward to that!

Pic after she got spanked in vinyl shorts and one in her leather capris just before I gave her a good ass fucking.
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

yeah thatd be cool - if this wasn't all bullshit.
    get out

Originally posted by Rikod
    The first time she farted we were in the kitchen and she said "I think I have one!". I dropped to my knees and she blew a hot one. She immediately dropped to her knees and we were both laughing. She asked what I thought and I replied I liked it. Ever since then she'll try to make it sexual, such as she will tell me she wants to blow me if I say I loved her farts. She never did fart while being spanked but I did spank her for farting in my face. She would say things like "I'm sorry, Sir. I just like farting in your face!". She has since recieved the hot spankings she loves.

Yes SionDS, I love spanking her. She will usually wear leather shorts or a miniskirt so I can spank my way down to her skimpy panties then her bare butt.

She also has farted once in a 69er but those are rare since the timing has to be perfect and she's not a big farter to start with. Few and far between but I appreciate what I get. As a matter of fact, last night she said that apple juice made her gassy at work yesterday so she wants to purchase some for the weekend. I'm looking forward to that!

Pic after she got spanked in vinyl shorts and one in her leather capris just before I gave her a good ass fucking.
    Very hot story, and pics . Thanks for posting them. Her red ass cheeks certainly do look like they got a good spanking in the first one. It's cool that she lets you take hot pics of her. I have been enjoying taking hot pics of mine for years. My desktop background is my girlfriend's naked ass right now. Is there a nude version of you wife's butt pic? Feel free to post anything. Judging from the spanking, vynal shorts and PVC panties, I'd say you two were into some sub/dom type stuff? Who is the dom and who is the sub, or do you switch up? Did she get those clothes at a sex shop?

My gf is into a little of that. She'll only let me give me light spankings during forplay, but during sex she likes them a lot harder. She first farted in front of me when we started dating in high school. We were getting ready for anal sex in the back of my car and I got her ass loose enough to take my dick, and before I put it in I told her to push a little to make it easyer for her and she let out a huge wet fart! She was embarrassed at first but I went right on with it and gave her a nice ass fucking, and I could smell her fart the whole time I was fucking her since we were in a car with all the windows up. The more we did anal, the more she would fart, so soon it was normal, and I told her about my fetish and she was 100% cool with it and now does it much like you wife does, in a sexual way.

69 face farts are the best! Even if you dont get a fart, your nose is still buried in her asshole when you are eating her out, so the smell is still there. I like doing it at the end of a long hot day when her asshole smells nice and musky.

I have a bunch of pics, so if you guys want to see anything specific, ask and if I have it I'll post it.

bigben, who is that? A current gf or an ex? Great pic.

Thanks SionDS. Your story was great. We buy her vinyl/leather lingerie through the net. We both play the dom/sub role. She enjoys playing Mistress. It is hot. And thanks for the pics. She has one hot ass.

And as far as "basshead", there are people in the world that have great sex lives. I have absolutely nothing to prove or bullshit to complete strangers that I will never meet. The thing is that I have a phenominal relationship with my wife and she looks at sex like a guy. We are both a little kinky and we give each other what we want. Don't believe the pics? I'll post a few that shows her in the same outfits but at poor angles to prove it. Something you could not get off the net.

DionDS inquired about her spanking fetish and I posted a couple of pics. As far as my story, well I know what I have and you obviously stated to all what you don't. Stop being so damn negative. This is supposed to be a fun group.

Apologies to others regarding my venting. You try to share what you have with others and you get negativity. Ask Boss. He has known for a few years that I get my face farts.

Rikod
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

That was my ex, she had a stomache condition that made her fart a lot, and she loved doing the sort of shit we dream off, and peeing.

We used to play video games and every time i lost she would push my face in her ass - and she had just had Tacos...one time she farted so hard my cheeks actually blew out.

Elite Member

Probably 4

I think I have had about 3 girlfriends fart for me, during sex during oral, in every way nd fasion imaginable. Other that that i have when i was younger about six or seven girls would fart on me thought a long adolecent period. But at first it was not even sexual, i just liked it then with puberty it became more sexual (or maybe I didn't identify it as sexual because i was so young) other that that i have had one girl that I told that i had the fetish who would not do it. because she was to embarrased or so she said... she might have just that it was gross... who knows. But the ones that do it LIKE to do it.