clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say Im lucky...

Just wanted to say Im lucky...

I have been with my girl (now my fiance) for 8 months, and I gotta say I'm one lucky fucker when it comes to a fart fetish. She has been farting for me since day one, and they always smell good too. She never lets one go un-noticed, even in public! In bed she does it for me all the time and lets me smell it. It's so awesome to know that she is cool with my fetish, and rightfully so because she likes some pretty gross things herself!

Bonus is that she farts pretty much every day! We'll even go out to get ice cream just because it makes her fart! Ha, I know you guys are probably thinking what I pompous asshole I'm being, but I really wanted to share. I tried to get her to do videos but she said we'll stop at me smelling them, that's as far as she goes.

RE: Just wanted to say Im lucky...

Originally posted by tubmyk2
    I have been with my girl (now my fiance) for 8 months, and I gotta say I'm one lucky fucker when it comes to a fart fetish. She has been farting for me since day one, and they always smell good too. She never lets one go un-noticed, even in public! In bed she does it for me all the time and lets me smell it. It's so awesome to know that she is cool with my fetish, and rightfully so because she likes some pretty gross things herself!

Bonus is that she farts pretty much every day! We'll even go out to get ice cream just because it makes her fart! Ha, I know you guys are probably thinking what I pompous asshole I'm being, but I really wanted to share. I tried to get her to do videos but she said we'll stop at me smelling them, that's as far as she goes.
    You're not one! You are lucky, but its not necessary for her to do videos. Some stuff i'd share with everyone, but not everything with everyone

Tell us stories, specifics.

You dont have to share us the vids.

Just take care her with your Best!!!!!
    Have a good time with her every second of your life.
    And Be honest to her!!!

BC "She is your best gift from God"

Specifics? Well, it's usually the same thing - she'll fart and say in a baby voice "ah farted" and she'll either roll over if it's in bed so I can smell it, or if she does it standing up she comes near me so I can bend down and smell it. It's fun when she farts and I smell it from the back but it doesn't smell, and she says "oops sorry it came out the vagina side"!! So I smell it from the front and sure enough, yup!

She's never farted during sex, and I've never jacked off while she farts in my face (which is obviously the topper to the fantasy) but some things I just leave for later when I recreate the moment in my mind.

lucky bastard

RE: Just wanted to say Im lucky...

I hear ya! I've been honest with my wife about my fart fetish for about a year now... its awesome!!

If you're close with your girl, don't be afraid to be honest about what turns you on... chances are she'll at least try it

Most every day she'll sit on my face in her panties while I work it, sometimes there's a fart, sometimes there isn't... many nights she sits and reads in bed while I nestle between her cheeks. It actually turns her on a bit too!

Other times when we're not fooling around she'll either stand up or call me over when she's got one on deck.

Its the greatest! Even when I'm traveling and we talk over IM she'll put the phone up to her ass should she have one brewed... I'm a lucky, lucky fella!
    Pinup/Fetish Artist... contact me via PM if you're interested in a custom illustration or animation. You can view some of my work at http://www.lesharper.com/?cat=1

I was honest with my wife about 6 years ago when we were having a few drinks. At first she said no because she's a lady but agreed to it after a few days because she likes to get spanked. Now I get about one or two a week when she's comfortable with it. But she also uses a lot of face farting dirty talk with sex which is great. She also loves ass attention which helps me to get my face farts. Had plenty of jean and panty farts but I'm stilll waiting for my first bare ass fart.

That's her ass on my avatar.
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

Iv had two or three girlfriends who all did it without hesitation...

Wish id made videos now...going through a dry spell

Everyone who wonders if it is a good idea to tell their wife/gf needs to read Tubmyk2's post! Tub, if you cant get a vid then post a pic of her. Id like to check her out.

Having a good sex life with someone who might end up as your wife is a very important thing. I think Rikod proves that since he's a married man and has a wife with a hot ass who will fart in his face. Thanks for showing her in your avatar. I bet you enjoy spanking her a lot. Any other good stories to tell? What happened the first time? Was it face fart, or did it happen when she was getting spanked? Any other pics of her? I would love to see more!

I was open with my girlfriend when I started dating her and she is cool with it. We still have a "fresh" sex life and anal play is something she gets regularly. She had a finger up her ass just this morning.

Here is a pic of her ass