clips4sale

Thread: Happy new year

Happy new year

Happy new year lads gl this year

4 me, it better be a happy new year. Some things gotta change 4 me. I've already seen a couple of HNY celebrations. Hopefully there's no bad stuff like there was in Dubai with 1 of the hotels catching fire from the fireworks they were shooting. Creative but a bad malfunction there. I got invited to a swingers party 2night. I hope 2 finally get laid this time, & also hopefully get farted on by a woman.

Good luck hoof dawg

Quote Originally Posted by hoof hearted View Post
    4 me, it better be a happy new year. Some things gotta change 4 me. I've already seen a couple of hny celebrations. Hopefully there's no bad stuff like there was in dubai with 1 of the hotels catching fire from the fireworks they were shooting. Creative but a bad malfunction there. I got invited to a swingers party 2night. I hope 2 finally get laid this time, & also hopefully get farted on by a woman.
    may the farts
    be with you
    Last edited by lololo; 1st January 2016 at 06:39 AM.

Well I got the location & the invite. I finally got laid. By someone who chose 2 be very friendly. She was willing to sit on my face. I let her know she could fart in my face if she wanted to but didn't. I tried to blow inside her anus 2 make her fart. I smelled & tasted her pussy. Not all pussy stink. Hers smelled alright, so did her anus. Licked that too. She wouldn't let me fuck her anally. But then I bigtime suck doing doggystyle, maybe it was 4 the best. She was understanding. I don't know if I really fucked her good. I prefer someone who's not a bigtime screamer. At least 2 of the fucking positions I know of worked. There were a few more women I coulda touched, but I didn't want a repeat of the last time I went to a different party...getting told no a lot
    Last edited by HOOF HEARTED; 3rd January 2016 at 12:24 PM.