clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i crush and kill a live lobster in my new 11 min clip with my fat ass-bigbootypanties

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    Oh my god lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

I mean I guess I won't really pass judgements either way. She was a business woman catering to her fans. Perhaps she should've kept videos of that nature strictly to customs and sent directly to those who ordered them but whatever. Animal cruelty? I mean cmon she did nothing worse than animal experiments for science and for drug and chemical companies. Sure, it's gross and many people may think it's wrong, but in all honestly humans are higher creatures than nice etc. and mice get eaten anyways. It's all a matter of perspective.
    Would I do it? No. Would I advise doing it? No. Would I enjoy such a video? Hell no. But I'm also not saying she did anything particularly wrong. Again obscenity is a bullshit term and is what gets many fart videos removed from sites like YouTube cause one or two assholes get "offended" and report it. There's so much other suggestive and sexual content that's not removed. It's utter bullshit.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    The laws here are "too strict" because it's fucking cruel and depraved. There is no reason to kill a REAL animal so someone can jerk off. I am fortunate that my fetish isn't anything this fucked up and obscene. And that ugly dogface Alice deserves that shit. You eat a live mouse on camera HURR DURR you get arrested.

edit: for the record I never really care for BBP and now that I see this I will do my best to avoid all of her shit. Nice going, URR HURR.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Animal cruelty? I mean cmon she did nothing worse than animal experiments for science and for drug and chemical companies. Sure, it's gross and many people may think it's wrong, but in all honestly humans are higher creatures than nice etc. and mice get eaten anyways. It's all a matter of perspective.
    Would I do it? No. Would I advise doing it? No. Would I enjoy such a video? Hell no. But I'm also not saying she did anything particularly wrong. Again obscenity is a bullshit term and is what gets many fart videos removed from sites like YouTube cause one or two assholes get "offended" and report it. There's so much other suggestive and sexual content that's not removed. It's utter bullshit.
    You do realize that you just validated animal cruelty by saying "Other people do much worse to animals." We have laws for this exact reason. Following that train of thought, I should, legally, be allowed to slap anyone I want at any time. I mean... people kill each other on a daily basis, so slapping a few for no reason isn't nearly as bad. Right?

Crushing and killing an animal for your enjoyment is the definition of animal cruelty. Doesn't matter if I used a shotgun or bear hands. Should she be put in jail? No. It's a lobster. She we justify her actions though? No. Do kids love cinnamon toast crunch? Of course.

My point is: I need to go grocery shopping.

You do realize that you just validated animal cruelty by saying "Other people do much worse to animals." We have laws for this exact reason. Following that train of thought, I should, legally, be allowed to slap anyone I want at any time. I mean... people kill each other on a daily basis, so slapping a few for no reason isn't nearly as bad. Right?

Crushing and killing an animal for your enjoyment is the definition of animal cruelty. Doesn't matter if I used a shotgun or bear hands. Should she be put in jail? No. It's a lobster. She we justify her actions though? No. Do kids love cinnamon toast crunch? Of course.

My point is: I need to go grocery shopping.
    You realize you defined what I said based on your definition right? That's putting words in my mouth. I said I don't approve of it and that I'm not saying it's right. But that people do worse things to animals. That's an observation not a validation. But people will be quicker to call a fetish model a horrible person than they will be to call a scientist because the scientist can validate it with "science"

Active Member 03042017
    You realize you defined what I said based on your definition right? That's putting words in my mouth. I said I don't approve of it and that I'm not saying it's right. But that people do worse things to animals. That's an observation not a validation. But people will be quicker to call a fetish model a horrible person than they will be to call a scientist because the scientist can validate it with "science"
    I didn't put any words in your mouth based on my definition. I did exactly what you did, but applied it to another situation.

Animal cruelty? I mean cmon she did nothing worse than animal experiments for science and for drug and chemical companies. Sure, it's gross and many people may think it's wrong, but in all honestly humans are higher creatures than nice etc. and mice get eaten anyways. It's all a matter of perspective.
    A worser evil doesn't make the prior any less evil. Whether I rape a person or molest them, the magnitude is only relevant in court. The scope is the same.

No one is stating what is more right. What she is doing is wrong. Period. Validating her actions isn't doing anyone any good.

I didn't put any words in your mouth based on my definition. I did exactly what you did, but applied it to another situation.

A worser evil doesn't make the prior any less evil. Whether I rape a person or molest them, the magnitude is only relevant in court. The scope is the same.

No one is stating what is more right. What she is doing is wrong. Period. Validating her actions isn't doing anyone any good.
    Ah, except that's your opinion. Whether it's wrong or not is YOUR opinion. You shouldn't state it as fact. Also, remind me, how are you profiting from driving this point into the ground? You seem to be at a net loss of time if anything. Remember we tolerate your brusqueness and anal behavior around here but when you do it to the likes of me and 13, etc. it becomes quite mundane and frankly pointless.

Active Member 03042017
    Ah, except that's your opinion. Whether it's wrong or not is YOUR opinion. You shouldn't state it as fact. Also, remind me, how are you profiting from driving this point into the ground? You seem to be at a net loss of time if anything. Remember we tolerate your brusqueness and anal behavior around here but when you do it to the likes of me and 13, etc. it becomes quite mundane and frankly pointless.
    What on earth are you talking about? You always seem to have some petty feelings towards me every time you interact with me. Robin isn't "tolerating" anything. I'm not breaking any rules, therefore there isn't anything wrong with what I am doing. The same reasoning can be applied to someone posting a low quality video. Irritating, but in the end of very little consequence to anyone. What do I stand to gain? Nothing. Not everything I do is to gain something. Very rarely do I stand to gain anything from what I do. I do it because I can just like everyone else.

My point is very clear, and has been the same from the start. What she is doing is wrong. "But that's your opinion." Yes, and it stems from a law. "The color blue is better than red." Is a fruitless opinion. "Murder is wrong" is a valid opinion stemming from public interest as are the large majority of laws.

Now if you want to argue semantics, then be my guess. Legality is based on favorable opinion and circumstances. What you are doing, however, is pointless and a net less of time.

What on earth are you talking about? You always seem to have some petty feelings towards me every time you interact with me. Robin isn't "tolerating" anything. I'm not breaking any rules, therefore there isn't anything wrong with what I am doing. The same reasoning can be applied to someone posting a low quality video. Irritating, but in the end of very little consequence to anyone. What do I stand to gain? Nothing. Not everything I do is to gain something. Very rarely do I stand to gain anything from what I do. I do it because I can just like everyone else.

My point is very clear, and has been the same from the start. What she is doing is wrong. "But that's your opinion." Yes, and it stems from a law. "The color blue is better than red." Is a fruitless opinion. "Murder is wrong" is a valid opinion stemming from public interest as are the large majority of laws.

Now if you want to argue semantics, then be my guess. Legality is based on favorable opinion and circumstances. What you are doing, however, is pointless and a net less of time.
    You realize that legality depends on the State you reside in. In America it may be. Other places have less strict laws. You still breezed over how you mistakenly accused me of validating the actions. And again, I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking how you state your opinions as fact most of the time. It's quite arrogant. No, you aren't breaking rules. But it's just downright annoying.

Active Member 03042017
    You realize that legality depends on the State you reside in. In America it may be. Other places have less strict laws. You still breezed over how you mistakenly accused me of validating the actions. And again, I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking how you state your opinions as fact most of the time. It's quite arrogant. No, you aren't breaking rules. But it's just downright annoying.
    Again, semantics.

And I didn't breeze over anything. You just decided to ignore that I pointed it out twice. Feel free to read over what I said previously. If you cannot comprehend what I was saying then... I don't know. I thought it was straight forward; I even gave an example. Not going to spoon feed you the answer.