clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What crazy things in your dreams partially happened 4 real?

Unhappy

Last hour I thought about the colorado theatre tragedy & it looks like another weird dream that had parts of it happen 4 real again I even feel really bad. Wednesday evening b4 I had 2 go 2 work, I had a stupid dream. Where me & my brother was in this city where we was in a storage area maze like city. I had some super vision for no reason & I saw a couple of robbers with guns looking 2 rob somebody. And I thought UN-UH! We getting outta here. Cause you know some losers will shoot those who they rob anyway Me & my brother chose 2 split up finding our way out the maze like city, I dialed 911 so the cops can get these losers. Of course they wouldn't come as fast as ya want. I saw a dude but he wasn't the robber so I warned him about the robbers. I got out the maze area & I didn't see my brother. I'm thinking in my head, they better not shoot him a la Ricky on Boyz in the hood cause if they killed him I woulda killed them back in revenge. I didn't care. A shot rang out. Seconds b4, I thought about changing into Juggernaut & jacking them up. My brother came running to me & police sirens were heard but still weren't where I needed them so I turned into Juggernaut & got 1 of the robbers. I tried to stay in the dream so I can really beat the shit outta them but couldn't do it I mainly felt that in the dream my brother took a rock or food can to throw in a skipping motion so the robbers would shoot at it & he made the getaway
    Another crazy dream I had where I could turn into Juggernaut or Akuma & save the day but no Juggernaut or Akuma to save lives in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Emarceentenda View Post
    Everybody is aware of how essential dresses are at this time. But were you aware that dress had been already important even prior to the modern era started out? Dresses these days are worn not merely to adapt to numerous weather conditions. In fact, females put on dresses to create a fantastic fashion statement. Recognizing that an overall look represents a large part in each person, dresses happen to be created to enhance it and enable the individual continue living. In reality, schools have constantly recognized the worth of appearance by applying dress codes. By wearing uniforms, all pupils in a specific status would have the exact same style of appearance, so, eradicating any issues with regards to social backgrounds. The way to carry dresses There is no specific to wear something stunning and look gorgeous. One needs to take into account the reality that the dresses mustn't look unnatural regardless of their magnificence. It might be outright problematic to put on something flamboyant for a funeral just as a formal one wouldn't be delightful for a wedding. One ought to keep in mind the place, time and occasion when deciding upon a selected dress and the whole affair gets to be an easy one. With dresses available for all different functions most of them are available in numerous suppliers and online as well making searching for the right one a somewhat straightforward task. Important things have become rather straightforward with the on line purchasing becoming a wide spread affair. A good deal of shops right now gained the regard of numerous consumers for the distinctive and exceptional dresses they are producing. Moreover, we can also discover various retailers in which dresses for various activities can be obtained. Being aware of these information, we could finally get rid of our anxieties that we may be getting the incorrect dress. The importance of Proper Dressing Through the early times, the variety of dresses wasn't that vast and also the individuals do not possess a lot to choose. Additionally, there were also those referred to as Sunday dresses in which the individuals wear this dress anytime it is a Sunday because that's the time they go to a mass. However dresses today have substantially changed including their selling prices. Countless individuals are now able to acquire distinct types of dresses without the need of placing a hole within their wallets. With so many dresses they can buy, it can even be complicated for them to select which dress to use when a special occasion is approaching. With this kind of situation, people have undoubtedly made their lives simpler.
    Get out of here faggot!

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    Last hour I thought about the colorado theatre tragedy & it looks like another weird dream that had parts of it happen 4 real again I even feel really bad. Wednesday evening b4 I had 2 go 2 work, I had a stupid dream. Where me & my brother was in this city where we was in a storage area maze like city. I had some super vision for no reason & I saw a couple of robbers with guns looking 2 rob somebody. And I thought UN-UH! We getting outta here. Cause you know some losers will shoot those who they rob anyway Me & my brother chose 2 split up finding our way out the maze like city, I dialed 911 so the cops can get these losers. Of course they wouldn't come as fast as ya want. I saw a dude but he wasn't the robber so I warned him about the robbers. I got out the maze area & I didn't see my brother. I'm thinking in my head, they better not shoot him a la Ricky on Boyz in the hood cause if they killed him I woulda killed them back in revenge. I didn't care. A shot rang out. Seconds b4, I thought about changing into Juggernaut & jacking them up. My brother came running to me & police sirens were heard but still weren't where I needed them so I turned into Juggernaut & got 1 of the robbers. I tried to stay in the dream so I can really beat the shit outta them but couldn't do it I mainly felt that in the dream my brother took a rock or food can to throw in a skipping motion so the robbers would shoot at it & he made the getaway
    Another crazy dream I had where I could turn into Juggernaut or Akuma & save the day but no Juggernaut or Akuma to save lives in real life
    that's, um... quite a dream. but i've had weirder dreams b4.

Quote Originally Posted by theguyfromny View Post
    that's, um... quite a dream. but i've had weirder dreams b4.
    They were much weirder when I was a teen. And thank god some of these other weird dreams I would have never happen in real life. I don't wanna bring this up but I had another similar dream where someone died & when I woke up, I find out somebody died in real life also In the dream there my vision was showing a room in the police station, where cops go into roll call. It might have been the show southland & people were going about their business & someone announced that tv cop Martin Milner[Adam-12] had passed. Some cops were surprised. Cause i'm very sure a lotta people became cops because of the show. He is either 80 or 81 years old now, so it wouldn't be a surprise. Hopefully he lives as long as Betty White. Maybe live up to be 100, John Wooden deserved to live that long but he only made it up to 99
    Hours later I was searching stories on yahoo & somebody who I was pulling for to succeed had died in real life. Joey from real world hollyweird & celebrity rehab. Troublesome cause I thought he got himself clean & last time I saw him alive, he probably had a child. He did have something to live for.

Ugh, here we go again. I wish I could minus this problem from my brain. I feel like I curse people, those who don't deserve it. Monday, I had a weird dream about an old actor who died & in the dream was showing roles that the actor did in the past. I wanted out of this dream badly. Hours later, my brother shows me a story on his cell phone that the black dude on rizzoli & isles was found dead. Sadly it was suicide. But I always say, its usually the ones you never expect. I'm tired of unexpected tragedies like this. Just when I was calmed down days after being screwed up by the death of Kidd Kraddick, & now another young death. Why man why? Dude was a clean cut brother who had good things going 4 him.