clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which forums do you miss?

Which forums do you miss?

Forums that you really liked that no longer exist now . The kind you had 2 be on everyday or every weekend. You'd think it would go on 4ever cause it ruled but sadly didn't . But it can even be a forum that's alright & you can get some info on stuff from. You can give reasons what you liked about the forum. And areas where nearly everyone is cool with each other. Here's a few forums I liked but its no more.

#1 on the list was of course the Queen of Farts forum-Still the best forum i've been on so far.
    Farting Sexy forum-Good but not enuff people like the QOF forum. I didn't even post all the pics I had on there & was their Kaioshinsama.
    DJ Quik forum
    ECW forum
    All Fetish 4 You-I kinda felt like the Kaioshinsama of that board also with the pics posting of multiple fetishes
    The old & new fuck 50 Cent forum-The 1st one was better cause lots of people were on there & lots more hatred between the people on there. 2nd one sucked & it became polluted with spambots like the QOF forum & the DJ Quik forum
    rapcheck forum-It was alright, only read the stuff there.

Hopefully this question can stir up some more interest in this cafe forum category. Get away from the fart/poop clips for a bit.

I don't know why you said that queenoffarts forum was cool, she always deleted my contributions, we couldn't share what we had.

Que delicia

Originally posted by Gassy
    I don't know why you said that queenoffarts forum was cool, she always deleted my contributions, we couldn't share what we had.
    Sorry 2 hear that, it was actually the 1st forum I registered on and been a member of. 1st things mean a lot to people.

Baned User
    the only thing that i miss there was the story section.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    the only thing that i miss there was the story section.
    So true. Maybe we can introduce a fart experience section in Gassyerotica?

Remember you can talk about forums that aren't fart related.

I forget the names of them, but there was this one really cool anal forum. Small community, but good material. Some fart/scat fans too. That was the first site where I finally found a dirty anal sex clip, but lost it due to HD problems. I never posted much, but it also had a nice story section.

Another would be this old teen forum I would go to(yes, I was a teen at the time). I found a few buddies to play counter strike and warcraft with. Hot stuff too, like chatting up a few girls regularly, who eventually gave me nude pics.

A few of the guys I would game and chat with all the time eventually got to the point where they were cool with trading naked pics of their girlfriends.

There was some admin dispute, and the forum got locked because one of them got angry at the other

RE: Which forums do you miss?

Lizzy's fart forum ended too suddenly, she appeared really nice and replied to
    some of my emails. She may have got some money from her site, but she earned it.
    The first site I found was like a life preserver, to actually come across a community that shared my unusual interest, I no longer felt alone, I thank you Copro.

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Coprologist's forum.
    I even remembered the link.
    http://bbs.bianca.com/mforums/c/coprologist

Originally posted by donpantini
    I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Coprologist's forum.
    I even remembered the link.
    http://bbs.bianca.com/mforums/c/coprologist
    I never heard of that forum until I was on the QOF forum. I didn't know how 2 find info on those things that well until 2006-07. I did find the QOF forum by using google 3 years ago. Constantly finding stuff on farting women.