clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which forums do you miss?

I don't miss absolutely any of them. sorry to be the hater here, but I thought I should maybe chime in to remind alot of us that the internet is a waste of time. Supplemental.

I value all my entertainment, but I've seen this board self destruct already a few times. Its nice to keep an eye on, but I'm not surprised when it disappears.

Another music forum I liked but is gone was the muzik supremacy forum. The whole site is no more even. Got some downloaded albums there. Much nicer people there unlike some of the people in dubcc & realraptalk music forums. Thankfully i've found a couple of new music forums but haven't registered yet. I hardly post on music forums mainly because of this forum, other forums, real gm topics. And also i'm not into music like I used to, & not because of a lotta rumors that's going on in music lately. Like certain artists worshipping the devil in their own ways & alleged blood sacrifices. Some of the possible blood sacrifices i've heard, I feel its bullshit.
    Blood sacrifices are what some people do to achieve major success, they must sacrifice someone who they care about the most in their life & it must look like some freak accident. Now that got me thinking, did this person blood sacrifice this person to get great success now or did that person blood sacrifice that person, etc.

Unhappy

One forum I miss a lot right now is the realraptalk forum. What gassyerotica is to fart videos, realraptalk is to music mp3's & albums. Wish it would come back soon, but there been forums like this one that's been away from a long time & returned.

Other music forums now on the list that I miss are the hiphopdownloadz & raps underground forums. If there were more people on it, they woulda been the music forums version of gassyerotica forum. And add weserious music forum. It was an up & coming music forum. Around for a month or 2, I was planning on being more active there & gonna out myself a bit & post some female fart videos on there with their adult video clips. Even mention say that I wouldn't mind hearing & smelling the farts of a sexy woman that gets posted on there.

One music forum, edm/idm related, that i miss is muzitips. Gone for years.
    Eproctophilia.

Even though I seen this forum for a day a few weeks ago, babessinfo had this great thread of hotties in the houston night clubs. Days later it disappeared I have some pics of the hotties in my denim divas thread. I can understand now why men can't be faithful.

2 new forums I liked going to might have been rip recently Freakdaddy's forum & texastakeover. Where the hell am I gonna get the new albums + the chopped & screwed albums & mixtapes now?