clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why reset the "fart list"

Why reset the "fart list"

Ambrosia is 13th now!!! Only 13th!!!

Fix this people.

Well to bluntly honest, there are better people than her out now.

Active Member 04042017

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Well to bluntly honest, there are better people than her out now.
    I think EmmaInk is mediocre at best. Hot, yes. But her farts all sound the same and they are all pumped. Oh well, the list isn't a big deal to me and other people like things that I might not.

And to most of our knowledge, ambrosia hasn't done any fart clips in ages. So people might've 4got how good her farts sound.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    And to most of our knowledge, ambrosia hasn't done any fart clips in ages. So people might've 4got how good her farts sound.
    Or the way she teases by never being naked or covering her boobs when she is topless that seems to add so much more to her clips.

Baned User
    we reset it because there's no way a new fartist could ever even attempt to compete in a # based voting tally with somebody that was popular 10 years ago that got votes for 5 of those years. if we reset it then it gives a more accurate view of how people currently think.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    we reset it because there's no way a new fartist could ever even attempt to compete in a # based voting tally with somebody that was popular 10 years ago that got votes for 5 of those years. if we reset it then it gives a more accurate view of how people currently think.
    +1
    As much as I still love AMBROSIA, (imo) she's certainly been surpassed.

during the last several years it was pretty monotonous seeing some inactive fart girls at the top while there were new potential fart girls far from the top.

Que delicia

All valid points. I just think the list should represent the best girls of all time, not the latest.

Yes, she hasn't been active in ages but shes still my favorite and go to girl.

I'm looking at the other girls that are higher then her on the list, none are "better" then her. But they certainly have been more active. Emma Ink is very hot but her farts are very lame, definitely quantity over quality for her.
    Last edited by siboire; 30th May 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unknoiwn View Post
    Or the way she teases by never being naked or covering her boobs when she is topless that seems to add so much more to her clips.
    Yes. I especially liked how ladylike she looked in most of her clips. I really miss her.