Quote Originally Posted by djfingerher View Post
That.. is.. fucking.. AWESOME. Neat work o:
Also, fuck that guy lmaoo, you have an amazing bum
Thank you! Not gonna lie, I'm flexing like a beast in those pictures. I've wanted to do one of these kinds of costumes for a while & when this one was a chest exclusive thing I was like fuck this RNG shit I'll make it for my damn self. I had to do that with one of their Christmas skins too.

Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
That goddess costume is very fitting for you because that ass sure is worth worshiping.. lol

And you shouldn't feel like you've overstayed your welcome. Trust me.. It's nice and refreshing to see a female face around here sometimes. This place needs it really badly.

I know I'm mad late. I haven't been on much but welcome back.
Flattery will get you everywhere. From what I've seen of you & your avatars, I think you know that.

I'm not the only one around, just one of the loudest (hopefully from both ends ). And I don't think it's my face ya'll like seeing. (Kidding, you guys aren't that shallow, which I still think is crazy but whatever, not complaining.)

Thank you. I'm glad to see the thread active, no matter when the posts. I really do appreciate that I can come and shoot the shit with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bootyluv View Post
I miss you lots!

Love the costume!
Hey! I miss you too! I see you pop up on Steam sometimes. I promise I didn't forget about you! I just haven't gotten around to doing any butt stuff and I'm sorry. I'm still crazy busy and obsessed with trying to finish my thing but I need to schedule some stuff next week. If I'm able to get that in, I'll see what I can do for you.